BY CREAMSICLE

Creamsicle® Original Cream Bars Low Fat Orange Raspberry.

The Original Brand.

100 Calories per bar.

Vanilla flavored low fat ice cream bars.

Coated with orange or raspberry flavored sherbet.

Artificial flavor and color added. see more...

• Are these the same ones that used to be called dreamsicle...1 Answers
Shauna C.
omg these are so good! I like both the flavors and the yummy vanilla ice cream in the middle, I usually buy these at Kroger or walmart whichever I am near at the time. they have that same great flavor I remember as a kid, they take me back to that time. and you get a lot for your money.
Cassie S.
Clovis, CA
These are my favorite summer treat! I love the orange and the raspberry and the cream taste delicious in the middle. The cream is smooth and tasty. My whole family loves them and we buy them every week.
Taylor H.
Sullivan, IN
My mother would always keep a box or two of these in the freezer and between my siblings and all of our friends they wouldn't last long at all! They have a very good flavor!
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Omg these are so so good me and my co-worker takes turn buying these cream bars, we love the orange favor,and the price when on sale at Kroger sometimes is 2 for 5
Amanda E.
Caldwell, ID
Only 100 calories, wow! I love these especially the orange creamsicles, don't think I could live without these through the summer months and kids love them too!
Jen B.
I love these! I had them as a child a lot, and I just bought them the other day and remembered how good they are. The raspberry ones are especially tasty!!
Diya  S.
Manassas, VA
I love these cream bars, i loved this brand when i was a kid and i still love them now! its super delicious and makes it a great summer day!
Megan G.
Clover, SC
I remember always eating these as a kid...always loved my orange creamsicles! Now my kids love them and I still steal one here and there!
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
it is very rich and delicious by its variety of flavors is great to share with friends in the evenings or for a very hot day really love
parveen k.
Somerville, MA
I love to eat this because it is very tasty and i also love this because it is the original one thats why i highly recommed this product.
Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
Are these the same ones that used to be called dreamsicles? Oh I remember those and miss them. They are creamy but taste like an orange sherbert.