Creamsicle® Orange, Cherry & Mixed Berry Vanilla Frozen Dessert 20 ct Box uploaded by naf C.

BY POPSICLE

Reduced-calorie vanilla frozen dessert coated with orange, cherry & mixed berry ice. Naturally and artificially flavored. 65% fewer calories than our regular creamsicle. Calories reduced from 140 calories to 40 calories per 2 pops. see more...

Emily  S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I think that these Creamsicles are delicious! They remind me of summer whenever I eat them! The only thing that is that I wish that I could find them more places! I haven't seen them at the store in a long time!
Melanie T.
Columbus , GA
I really did not like these. I don't like the cream that is on the inside. I think they will taste better with out the cream
amber s.
I haven't had these in a long time but they are really good. They are good on a hot summers day. I love all the flavors.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
naf C.
Love this ice cream especially because of the cream inside. They are generally at decent price too. I think I bought 20 for about $5. They are delicious and not too sweet.