Creamsicle Creamsicle Bar Single Serve Novelty uploaded by Esther B.

BY POPSICLE

Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite childhood icecream bar. 😋 I can remember my dad having a stash of these in the deep freezer, he still does as fat as i know lol. We love these things.
Stefanie P.
san jose , CA
These are the best popsicles I remember from my childhood. You have the creamy vanilla inside and orange coating on the outside. I still eat these till this day and it never gets tiring. I would definitely keep buying this ice cream.
Debbie S.
Palatine
Love this cool and refreshing popsicle anytime of year. The single serving help you get that sweet taste craving without going overboard with ice-cream from a container where you have to scoop. Great taste. Refreshing on a hot day.
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
This was a childhood favorite and I still love it as an adult. It tastes like summer. I saw it’s also been made into an ice cream and I can’t wait to try that as well!
Tykeah B.
I love how these are the best of both worlds. You get the tangy taste of and orange ice and the sweet cool of vanilla ice cream. They taste amazing and you usually get a lot for a great price
Beauty R.
These are excellent as a kid I wasn’t crazy about them but now I really like them. It’s the mixture of the cream and the orange taste like ice cream soda super good😃
Kristina M.
Ravenden, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love a old fashion treat my mom loves these and we always had them when I was a child. Earring these takes me back to childhood and they are so yummy.
Megan W.
I was sent a popsicle voxbox for review for the new whole fruit pops, but after trying many stores over the course of a few weeks time- I gave up my search and picked up Creamsicles at Luckys. Such a good choice! I hadn’t had one in years, and forgot how good they are! The combination of creamy vanilla ice cream and tangy orange pop is perfect for a hot summer day. Or even better inside in the AC so it doesn’t melt all over you and make a huge mess.
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE ORANGE FLAVORED CREAMSICLES! They are my absolute favorite popsicles. I don’t care how old i am. Whenever i see one, i have to have it! They are so affordable. You can get them anywhere! I always have to have a box at home!
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
this is a classic treat from the ice cream truck. great taste. overly delicious honestly. very affordable. i think everyone should try it. i’ve had these since i was a kid. they taste good with cake too.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Are these as good as they look?