BY CREAMETTE

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of pasta? Do you use it as an all purpo...8 Answers
  • Is this a good pasta brand?2 Answers
  • Whats your favorite dish to make using these noodles10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lindsey H.
This is some really good pasta. We use this pasta all the time. Its super cheap and easy to find in any grocery store. It doesn't take that long to cook and can be used with any pasta sauce. I highly recommend these noodles
Brittanee F.
Brazil, IN
Absolutely love these noodles!! I use them for all kinds of recipes! I find it better than the regular spaghetti noodles! Just gives my meals a different look and texture! They dont take any longer to make so thats nice!
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
Love!! The bow tie pasta is my favorite and this is the one I always have! I would definitely for sure recommend this product to anyone who loves this type of past:) I love using this for homemade chicken noodle soup
Dominika O.
Arlington Hts, IL
Love these bow ties, not only are they delicious but they cook quick and they are super cheap. I buy them often but also like to switch up brands depending on what kind of pasta I'm making. They are hands down tasty and I would recommend them to anyone who likes pasta.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
These are really good for making pasta salads pestos they're pretty healthy if you mix and carbs into your diet I would say they're good carb very delicious nice texture I would recommend them in a pasta salad with baby mozzarella baby cherry tomatoes and mix and whatever other veggies olive of oil Lemon and some herbs and you have a great summer meal
Melissa  A.
South Elgin, IL
This brand of pasta was the one my mom always used. It always cooks up nice and has a nicevtexture. My kids love the bow tie shapes and love these with all kinds of sauce.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
This is my number one brand of pasta. I love this brand and all there noddles. I love using the bow tie ones for alfredo or a new recipe cause everyone loves them!
Kaylyn M.
Bow tie pasta is my favorite. I love it because it holds in some of the sauce as you are eating it. The pasta makes any dish look extra fancy. Great price for a great product.
Hannah M.
I love bow tie pasta and this brand. I shop at a local Kroger and these are on sale for $1.00 a box pretty often! I stock up and use them for several dishes at home.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
This is an old time favorite that is one of my first choices perfect for cold pasta salads or spaghetti dish using bow tie pasta instead of spaghetti noodles
Cynthia M.
Panorama City, CA
Whats your favorite dish to make using these noodles
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
What's your favorite kind of pasta? Do you use it as an all purpose pasta?
Brenda V.
Is this a good pasta brand?