Creamette® 150® Rotini Pasta

by CREAMETTE 150

Creamette® pasta has been trusted for generations to bring your family pasta that is always firm, never sticky and simply delicious. Made from a special blend of wheat flour and extra fiber, Creamette 150® pasta has the same great taste as regular Creamette pasta but with 25% fewer calories*. With fewer calories and fiber to help you feel fuller longer--Creamette 150® pasta is a satisfying meal for the whole family.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Creamette® 150® Rotini Pasta!
Bloomington, IN
Several years ago I switched my family from highly processed white flour pastas to ones made from whole grains. But pasta still was a relatively high calorie side dish or base food for our meals. Then I found Creamette 150 calorie pastas in three shapes. Often I can't find them in my local grocery stores so when I do I buy a lot of them. Cutting 30-60 calories in a meal but still getting lots of fiber and good proteins is a product you need to check out. I hope this does well so Creamette makes more shapes.
No Special Diet