Creamed Spinach

by Birds Eye

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Creamed Spinach!
Melissa  G.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this in bulk bc it's one veggie EVERYONE in the house will eat, even my picky 2yr old. I especially love pairing it with salmon. It has just the right of cream in it. Creamed Spinach
Kyle M.
Troy, NY
These are so so so much easier then stove top vegetables. They taste great also , also healthy. which is good
member-07199
I love the Birdseye creamed spinach in this bag because it is very convenient. It's quick and easy, without sacrificing the taste. You simply pop it in the microwave, cook, pour it onto your plate or serving dish, then toss the bag! No mess. No fuss. It's very creamy, very tasty Creamed Spinach and compliments any meal!
Kelly C.
Morristown, NJ
This is one of my go to veggies. I always have one of these in my freezer (well usually more then one!) as it is an easy side to make for dinner and then I will usually have left overs for another meal as I am only cooking for one. Affordable and easy which is why i recommend it! Also tastes great.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
This tastes okay but i would never prefer this over other brands or homemade creamed spinach.
Shalonda W.
Hamden, CT
Steamed fresh veggies are so good! They cook fresh and taste fresh too this is no mistake these are the real deal. Love them and very fast and healthy

Looking for your answer?