BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLaneige
Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer

Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer

by Laneige

A 2-in-1 hybrid that preps and softens like a toner and moisturizes like a cream for maximum hydration benefits in one simple step.

does this even our skin tone and brighten up the overall complexion?
Is this worth the price? I want to purchase in the Sephora sale
I really want to try this for my skin type, is anyone there who tried this before how it works for you need some help on this ?
Start your review of Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer!
Claire B.
Bussy-Saint-Georges, Seine
This is the most moisturizing toner I ever tried ! It leaves your skin looking glowy and moreover it strenghtens the skin barrier. It's a bit pricey but I think it's totally worth it !
Abbi D.
Mello, Oise
A fantastic K beauty product. The texture is watery so it can be decanted into a spray bottle if you wish. The scent is light and it is best used after your Serum. It's seriously hydrating and a winter must have
Anne-Diane E.
Paris
Très léger et parfait pour appliquer avant un sérum à l’acide hyaluronique car riche en eau. ✌🏽 Un peu pricy pour le produit..
Florencia D.
Windermere, FL
Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer uploaded by Florencia D.
Not a big fan of this. Don't get me wrong, it does what advertises, it's super moisturizing but I don't know if that's what I want in a toner (I want something light and refreshing somehow). Once the product is applied, it feels a little bit sticky but when absorbed it disappears completely, so you need to wait until then to apply other treatments. Despite that, It’s ok I think
Mia C.
Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer uploaded by Mia C.
[product:laneige-cream-skin-milk-oil-cleanser-67-oz/-200-ml] [product:cream-skin-toner-&-moisturizer] it’s so good for lazy girls like me who just want to simplify her skincare routine after a tiring day of work. I apply this after cleansing in the shower and it feels so soothing on my skin and boosts my hydration. I pair this up with my retinoid and I am good to go. There’s no irritation and I find the two pairing work well together in doing their jobs. Retinoids can be drying on the skin but I find the cream skin toner really balances out the dryness.
See M.
chico
Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer uploaded by See M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this tonier went threw 2 bottles already, always a big fan of Laneige products, I have own so much products of theirs. I highly recommend these products to my sisters who have dry to normal skin and oily skin combinations.
Gugu M.
Hamilton, ON
Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer uploaded by Gugu M.
Purchased at: KoreanMall
This is by far my favorite toner! It leaves my face moisturized, hydrated, smooth, and soft!! I like to use it by patting into the skin instead of a cotton swap and it’s been a game changer to the way my skin feels and looks! Definitely recommend ☺️🧡
Saybah J.
Manchester, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this product.I usually breakout when it's my time of the month. This really helps to keep the breakouts away while it tones and moisturize your skin.It's pretty cheap.You definitely get a lot for your money.I would recommend.
Melanie  F.
Anchorage, AK
Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer uploaded by Melanie  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Laneige cream skin toner and moisturizer. I really love the Laneige brand, especially the sleeping lip mask. This toner was good but not really life changing. I still had to use moisturizer with it. I think it would be more helpful during the winter when it’s more dry out!
Aksamal ..
spring
Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer uploaded by Aksamal ..
Purchased at: Sephora
After scouring reviews for years lol, I decided to just buy this after trying similar products from other brands that weren't hydrating enough. What worried me about some reviews is that some people had adverse reactions such as breaking out, itchy skin (a lot of products have done this to me) or a super tacky feeling. As a sensitive skin individual I am so happy to say that none of those things happened to me and I only use clean products so it was a gamble for sure! I like the way it's dispensed and use a few shakes to cover my face, it leaves me hydrated and supple, similar to an essence. I'm sure if you overdid it on the amount it could feel sticky but I use heavy moisturizers and like to feel like they are working! I'd like to add that I used to have more combination skin in the past, but now I have normal to dry skin, so I'll even combine this with Tatcha's dewy skin cream (my go to is Farmacy one but I'm out currently) if that gives you an idea of how I prefer moisture. This product eliminates the need for me to have so many products because I'm a bit too lazy for the 9 step skin routine lol as much as I love the idea. Definitely will repurchase when I'm out 'cause now I'm hooked!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...