Cream Silk reShape Standout Straight Conditioner 200 ml Tube uploaded by Sakina B.Cream Silk reShape Standout Straight Conditioner 200 ml Tube uploaded by Kuro Hime H.Cream Silk reShape Standout Straight Conditioner 200 ml Tube uploaded by Kin Jin L.

BY CREAM SILK

Cream Silk reIgnite Brilliant Black Conditioner 200 ml Precision Care: Cream Silk helps transform hair by targeting and correcting imperfections Brilliant Black Conditioner: Henna-Lock Technology makes hair softer and more vibrant by revitalizing dull... see more...

Kate D.
13933 deviar drive, centreville, VA
I like this products because it keeps my hair smooth and soft . It is best for all types of scalps and has a nice long lasting scent
Maisue y.
I love using this product it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. It also smells great.
Joyce M.
I love love love cream silk as my conditioner for my hair! I use different series as I finish a bottle of one series. I love them all. I love the unique scent of each variety and their main purposes. And I will continue using cream silk. I recommend cream silk as your conditioner it'll give you the silkyness and scent all day in your hair!
daleena A.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I recently bought cream silk conditioner..its truly amazing...i use standout straight one..it claims to 2x straight hair....yes it doo...gives a smooth soft silk texture to the hair..and looks flawless after using this conditioner...i love this 😍 highly recommended....just doo give it a try i am sure you all gonna love it ❤
Mhin S.
Cream Silk reShape Standout Straight Conditioner 200 ml Tube is always my go-to hair conditioner as it makes my hair soft and smooth all through out the day. I also love the scent as it leaves my hair fragrant everyday. This conditioner also makes my hair manageable and shiny.
Angelmae A.
london
This is a good conditioner for the hair the smell is amazing and it is long lasting it is quite pricey but it's worth it because it's smooth and silky on the hair I'm satisfied with this product because it's smooth and nourishing
Cecil A.
It doesnt Come off easily Or should I rather say it can’t be easily rinsed off. Also if you have colored hair, the color will Come off easily. Its very expensive and i also hate the quality
IM very dissapointed
Phia T.
parañaque
I’ve been using cream silk like forever and it literally makes my hair smooth it’s safe for treated or colored hair and it’s long lasting like the scent too it’s best for both and it satisfied my expectations.
Marie D.
I love the cream silk stand out straight. I have used several different brands but this has been my favorite which I have been using for years. It conditions my hair and keeps the frizziness away.
Sakina B.
Dubai, Dubai
I loved this brand as its very reasonable unlike other conditioners. But i only like the standout straight one in creamsilk. The others are not that great. The pink one really makes my hair soft and straight
Maisue y.
Where can I find this product?