Cream Silk reShape Standout Straight Conditioner 200 ml Tube uploaded by Kin Jin L.

BY CREAM SILK

Cream Silk reIgnite Brilliant Black Conditioner 200 ml Precision Care: Cream Silk helps transform hair by targeting and correcting imperfections Brilliant Black Conditioner: Henna-Lock Technology makes hair softer and more vibrant by revitalizing dull... see more...

Maisue y.
I love using this product it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. It also smells great.
daleena A.
I recently bought cream silk conditioner..its truly amazing...i use standout straight one..it claims to 2x straight hair....yes it doo...gives a smooth soft silk texture to the hair..and looks flawless after using this conditioner...i love this 😍 highly recommended....just doo give it a try i am sure you all gonna love it ❤
alex c.
This one works really well on my hair. It smoothens and softens my hair and leaves a silky finish. I had a damaged hair once due to sun's heat and my hair was really dry and frizzy. So i used this and wow! After 3 weeks of using this it brought back the life and made the color of my hair lighter
Marie D.
I love the cream silk stand out straight. I have used several different brands but this has been my favorite which I have been using for years. It conditions my hair and keeps the frizziness away.
Kin Jin L.
Paranaque City, Metro Manila
I've been using this conditioner for so long already and I can say that this gets the job done. Because of that, i didn't really try other products until recently and i found that dove conditioner is a tad bit better. I used less product and still get the same results. This profuct is good but there are better ones
Robelle B.
I've been using this product for a while now along with my Dove shampoo and my hair has become softer and silkier even just a bit. It has a nice fragrance and it works pleasantly well. The application is easy and helps my dry hair a lot.
Maisue y.
Where can I find this product?