Cream Silk reConstruct Damage Control Conditioner 200 ml Tube uploaded by Kuro Hime H.

BY CREAM SILK

Sun exposure, chemical treatments and thermal styling can weaken hair structure by stripping off moisture and damaging the cuticle-the protective layer of hair-which exposes the inner fibers of hair to the environment. These fibers can split, making... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shyna Mae S.
Laoag City
When my hair was soo dry i hate to look at ut in the mirror, i could not even give it a time to comb my hair, but a friend of mine introduced cream silk damage control, at first used it already smoothen my hair, on continuous using my hair is damaged free already.
Tyrene L.
Mabalacat
This is my everyday conditioner since here in the Philippines it is the most popular conditioner and everywhere you'll go you'll be able to find this conditioner. Highly recommended guys!! It really makes you hair smooth!!!
Julia C.
Quezon City
It gives you a shiny and soft hair, the scent is super good & long lasting for 10hrs (?) but if you’re on a polluted area or smokey area the scent will go out, cream silk has an anti hair fall conditioner but it doesn’t even work ou for me but it’s smoothness & shine to my hair is pretty much good :)
aijeleth a.
This product save my day always. I love the smell so smooth and light. Sometimes I don't need to comb my hair. I really love cream silk all time favorite. Little bit pricey but worth it.