BY CLINIQUE

Cream Shaper For Eyes - # 105 Chocolate Lustre by Clinique - 5214980402 see more...

6lue G.
Phoenix
Great product soft on the skin did not cause any irritation just always recommend doing a little research to ensure color matching as well as to ensure the product itself works for your particular skin type and always clean thoroughly after use
Dadera D.
Harrisburg
I love how easy it goes on. Then once on it is very bendable to give an easy smoky eye look. Once it was in it did not smear or go out of place. I have sensitive eyes and this product did not make them water or turn red. It’s a staple.
Hayley E.
Such a smooth and creamy liner that really complements all eye colors! This color makes my eyes pop and gives me a little extra sass on days where I don’t want to wear much makeup. It’s easy to use and Clinique is always reliable!
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE EYELINER. I have used this eyeliner for years. No other eyeliner competes. I’ve tried sex kitten by tarte and this one is more affordable and so much better. I will continue buying again and again.
Luce M.
I love makeup anything that has to do with make up. This pencil is cheap and it does the job, you don’t want to end up buying something expensive and not end up liking it. I would recommend trying it.
Iris M.
Tampa
I love it leaves me a beautiful and hard look all night. You can save it in your carte since it is small. Its price is super good. I would like to try other colors. But I recommend it
Samantha F.
United States
It leaves your skin feeling lovely and soft especially after a long day of hard work with the kids outside especially being able to do my make up with good quality make up
Morganne C.
Champaign
My mom went on a shopping spree on the Clinique website, so I snagged one of these. Honestly the smoothest pencil ever! I love it. Rich color, but not too hard to use.
Ayesha M.
Farmington
I honestly love this and it’s super good and exactly the shade I want it to be it stays on for a long time and it doesn’t make my eyes too dark and like hide them away but it just shapes them the shade I want it to be
Erica L.
Fairfield
I must say I love Clinique products but this one was a little odd. It was disappointing. It went on very rough and smeared through the day. It was nicely packed but I wouldn’t buy it again.