Cream Shaper For Eyes - # 105 Chocolate Lustre 1.2g/0.04oz

A creamy smooth pencil to rim or line eyes Gives a hint of shimmer Delivers intense long-wearing color Non-smudging & water resistant Leaves your eyes more brilliant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cream Shaper For Eyes - # 105 Chocolate Lustre 1.2g/0.04oz!
How would you rate this product?
Rennes
Crayon super pour les yeux sensible vraiment vous n’avez aucun risque d’attraper qqch .. j’aimeboen ce produit qui n’es pas très chère et qui va vous durer un moment un coup de cœur pour moi ! J’aime bcp :)
A modern crayon that combines a natural finish and silky soft coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15/PA++ protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, it helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish.
RRealmente no la he usado. No sé qué tan buena sea pero esta marca es fabulosa.  Me encanta algunos de sus productos y me gustaría llegar a probar si lápiz. De resto sus otros productos son espectaculares. Muy recomendados. Pero en esa ocasión no he probado ese lápiz.
93 Shortmarket Street, Schotsche kloof, Cape Town
This is an amzing product. One couldn't go wrong with it. Not too pricey but use wisely or you'll have to top up soon. Gentle on the skin and gives a define look. Effective on the eyes not disappointments. I recommend to all and beauty babes got it
Montgomery
Its the chocolate lustre shaper for eyes is my main choice to use. I would reccomened it to friends an family. I've not found a better product than this an it is gentle not harsh at all. A great product for its price. I will always try using this unless better comes along.
It's a very good product if you want the natural minimal makeup look, works pretty good for anything. This specific colour is set for people with a more fair skin since the product isnt that dark. Would recommend it!
Stuttgart
I love my cream shaper. When I’m going out I get so many compliments and it stays on until I remove it. My expectations were blown away. For the affordable price I was able to stock up and the packaging is so sleek.
Beautiful texture and easy to diffuse. It lasted for a long time. I ready liked the warm colour. It did meet my expectations and I will keep buying it. I also bought it in grey colour. Beautiful too.
Wilkesboro
I LIKE THE Clinque products AND Oil Of Olay Is ONE OF MY favorites GREAT cream AND product's. OLAY IS GENTAL AND REALLY HELPS IF YOU WEAR IT EVERY MORNING AND AT NIGHT BEFORE BED TIME
Me gusto ,es muy cremoso y fácil de utilizar,es perfecto para todas las edades ,desde pieles maduras o para las jóvenes ,fácil de utilizar y muy bueno,muy buena pigmentacion

Looking for your answer?