Cream of Wheat Instant Hot Cereal Variety Pack - 10 CT uploaded by Widienne B.

BY CREAM OF WHEAT

Cream of Wheat® Instant Hot Cereal Variety Pack.
Contains 10 Packets. Original Flavor 4 Packets.
Excellent Source of Vitamin D. Calcium. Iron.
And 6 Essential Vitamins.
Since 1893. see more...

Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Amazing cream of wheat, very tasty and unctuous. The variety pack gives you the chance to try different flavors. I add milk and a small piece of butter and I'm instantly in heaven. I was a big fan of grits but once I've  tried cream of wheat It became rightaway my favorite quick breakfast/snack.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
I like Cream of wheat but I am not a fan of the instant version. It has a powdery taste so me. I wouldn't buy it again. The only think I can say good about it is that it's quick to make.  The instant is not as filling as the variety that you have to cook on the stove for a while.