Cream of Wheat Instant Hot Cereal Cinnabon - 10 CT uploaded by alisha s.

BY CREAM OF WHEAT

Cream of Wheat® Cinnabon® Instant Hot Cereal.
Since 1893.
Excellent source of vitamin D, calcium, iron and 6 essential vitamins.
Naturally flavored.
The delicious flavor of cinnabon with the creamy goodness of Cream of Wheat.
Contains 10 packets.
10 - 1.23 oz (35g) packets. see more...

Ashley Q.
Lexington, KY
Maybe I am biased, but this reminds me of my childhood. I would put maple syrup and brown sugar in my Cream of Wheat, and now I have an instant option. Great for a quick and healthy breakfast!
TeeTee M.
Racine, WI
This is so good with lots of butter and brown sugar....my all time favorite hot cereal compared to Malt to Meal can just sit back and eat this with butter toast....
Stacey P.
So yummy and warm. This is so inexpensive I'd highly recommend trying this. I was afraid that maybe this hot cereal would be to sweet but nope its just right.
Zara k.
Roxbury Xing, MA
I loved eating this as a child and I still do! The price is great and the taste is even better, I love the flavor and how it fills you up!
Vanessa G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Cinnabon is the best flavor to get! Not too sweet, it’s just perfect. You don’t have to add anything either. Just cook and serve
hazel r.
I didn't really like the cream of wheat felt like i just kept adding ingredients because i was trying to get it to taste sweeter
Maddie G.
Nettleton
This is a super quick and easy breakfast! I eat it all the time and I love it! I put brown sugar and butter and it's amazing
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
I like this with real butter and a little bit of raw sugar. It is very filling and delicious on a cold winters morning.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole , FL
I grew up eating wheat it's delicious it reminds me of my childhood know my children are also
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
Has no taste at all definitely not my cup of tea at all. needs more flavor or something.
maria l.
How is this different from quaker and do they have a similar taste like brown sugar maple?

back