4 colors available

BY CREAM OF WHEAT #76 in Hot Cereal

Cream of Wheat® Cinnabon® Instant Hot Cereal.
Since 1893.
Excellent source of vitamin D, calcium, iron and 6 essential vitamins.
Naturally flavored.
The delicious flavor of cinnabon with the creamy goodness of Cream of Wheat.
Contains 10 packets.
10 - 1.23 oz (35g) packets. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
TeeTee M.
TeeTee M.
Racine, WI
Foodie Expert
This is so good with lots of butter and brown sugar....my all time favorite hot cereal compared to Malt to Meal can just sit back and eat this with butter toast....
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating wheat it's delicious it reminds me of my childhood know my children are also
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
So yummy and warm. This is so inexpensive I'd highly recommend trying this. I was afraid that maybe this hot cereal would be to sweet but nope its just right.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Nettleton
Foodie Expert
This is a super quick and easy breakfast! I eat it all the time and I love it! I put brown sugar and butter and it's amazing
Summer K.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
Has no taste at all definitely not my cup of tea at all. needs more flavor or something.
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.
Lexington, KY
Maybe I am biased, but this reminds me of my childhood. I would put maple syrup and brown sugar in my Cream of Wheat, and now I have an instant option. Great for a quick and healthy breakfast!
Zara k.
Zara k.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Foodie Expert
I loved eating this as a child and I still do! The price is great and the taste is even better, I love the flavor and how it fills you up!
hazel r.
hazel r.
I didn't really like the cream of wheat felt like i just kept adding ingredients because i was trying to get it to taste sweeter
Angela W.
Angela W.
Casa Rio, Saskatchewan
I grew up eating this, fills you up and it's delicious with milk and brown sugar or regular sugar! My sister and grand dad ate it with butter and salt :)
maria l.
maria l.
Foodie Expert
How is this different from quaker and do they have a similar taste like brown sugar maple?