Cream Of Wheat Hot Cereal

by Cream Of Wheat

Cream of Wheat® Hot Cereal.

Excellent source of iron & calcium.

Since 1893.

2 1/2 minute cook time.

Per serving:

100 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

100mg sodium, 4% DV.

1g sugars.

Iron, 50% DV.

How does everyone eat there's. We di it with milk butter brown sugar cinnamon and fruit.
Start your review of Cream Of Wheat Hot Cereal!
Product Highlights
“My mom adds a little sugar and butter and I'm in heaven(: I can eat this every morning and be fine with it.” in reviews
“It is also very good served with fruit or jam mixed in.” in reviews
“best hot cereal ever, tastes great made with milk and brown sugar!” in reviews
1,356 reviews
I hate the texture of oatmeal, but need the added protein to help my milk supply for my baby. cream of wheat is perfect for me. this brand is so delicious and it cooks so fast. it's perfect for busy mornings. I love to add fruit preserves to it for added flavor. blueberry preserves makes it taste like blueberry cobbler. so yummy. I love that it's not expensive either. lasts forever!
Clarksville, TN
I am constantly making farina for my husband and kids in the mornings. They absolutely love it. It has a great taste and is relatively inexpensive. My kids ask for it each morning. I would definitely recommend this to moms with small children or someone just looking for a quick and easy alternative to breakfast!
Olean, NY
I don't know what it is about this but I freaking love this. I've been eating this since I was 4. I am 22 now. I don't eat it everyday obviously. But once in a while. I cook it for only 1.30 instead of 2.30. I also add sugar and it tastes pretty good!
Milwaukee , WI
I have eaten this since I was a toddler and will eat it for the rest of my life! I love Cream of Wheat! the instants help with quick mornings, portion control, and know exactly how much water to pour in! I always add brown sugar to mine to add a healthy sweetener!
I love cream of wheat.. It is so yummy ... It is like my go to breakfast and late night snack ... I usually first boil water with cinnamon and other (Haitian) spices ... And then add milk after with the cream of wheat .. It is delicious 😍😍😊😊😍
Ever since I was a young girl I remember loving Cream of Wheat! It is a versatile cereal! Now that I am a mom I am proud to make it for my children! One of or favorite ways to eat it is to add a big scoop of peanut butter and fresh strawberries!
Farmingdale
I’ve been eating this since I was a young child & I am turning 30 soon. It’s delicious when cooked on the stove with milk and you sprinkle brown sugar on top. It’s very filling and perfect on a cold, chilly morning. One serving makes more than enough for one person!
Great cream of wheat! Very easy to make in the microwave which helps when you're in a rush! Literally the best and most comforting breakfasts food out there outside pancakes. Add a little brown sugar and milk and breakfast is set.
Sumterville, fl
Love cream of wheat! I like it best with butter and brown sugar added to it. Nice and hot especially on a cold winter morning. Very filling and it stays with you. It is also very good served with fruit or jam mixed in.
This is such a wholesome meal for the start of the day. I love putting brown sugar, fruits, and some almond milk in it. I love it because it keeps me full all morning and keeps me going until lunchtime.