BY CREAM OF WHEAT

Cream of Wheat® Hot Cereal.

Excellent source of iron & calcium.

Since 1893.

1g sugars.

Iron 50% DV. see more...

Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I grew up on this tasty breakfast meal. It is somewhere between porridge and oatmeal. It is hearty, filling, and delicious. I like to make t with almond milk, and then pour a little more over top once it has finished cooking.
Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ
Cream of Wheat has been a staple in our home since I was a little kid. Mom always made sure that she made some for us. I do the same for my kids and husband. I add some vanilla extract, milk, and cinnamon and the rest is history. It is a tradition I am sure that my children will continue with their children too. Love it.
Kristen H.
Spring Hill, FL
Cream of Wheat has been my favorite hot cereal since childhood! To me, the perfect bowl has a little bit of sugar, a tiny pat of butter, and a small bit of half and half poured around the edges. So good!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
This is so good with brownsugar and maple syrup. Couldnt get my kids to touch oatmeal so we bought this to try it . They LOVE IT i wish they had single servings but its still just as awesome!
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
I grew up eating CoCo Wheats, but this stuff is an okay replacement since I can't find coco wheats in the store anymore. I love the chocolate flavor best, but add some sugar and this stuff tastes awesome too!

Walmart