BY CREAM OF WHEAT #48 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Cream of Wheat® Hot Cereal.

Excellent source of iron & calcium.

Since 1893.

2 1/2 minute cook time.

Per serving:

100 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

100mg sodium, 4% DV.

1g sugars.

Iron, 50% DV. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "My mom adds a little sugar and butter and I'm in heaven(: I can eat this every morning and be fine with it." in 2 reviews
  • "It is also very good served with fruit or jam mixed in." in 1 review
  • "best hot cereal ever, tastes great made with milk and brown sugar!" in 1 review
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
My mother in law makes this crema wheat for my kids it's absolutely amazing with condense milk I bought it the 1st time to make it myself it came out so good that now I buy it 2 or 3 times a month
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I am constantly making farina for my husband and kids in the mornings. They absolutely love it. It has a great taste and is relatively inexpensive. My kids ask for it each morning. I would definitely recommend this to moms with small children or someone just looking for a quick and easy alternative to breakfast!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I prefer this better then baby cereal and baby don't mind it . She is not a big oatmeal eater so this is something she may eat each morning. I make it extra creamy for her 😁
Jenna V.
Hillsboro, NH
I’ve grown up always eating cream of wheat and still do till this day. It’s perfect for a cold day outside. It’s so creamy! Just add some butter and brown sugar and it taste amazing!
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
Yum! This is great for a high-fiber breakfast that keeps me going all day. It's not very tasty just alone, but I add honey, berries, and banana. It not good once it cools off, it gets kinda congealed, so don't wait!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love cream of wheat . With berries on top with and a lil milk. It good and healthy. . I been eating this for year. It's very delicious. I have purchased this at Ralph's. I would recommend cream of wheat to my friends and family.
James T.
Madera, CA
Good of done to the recommended directions or a bit thinner. This is plain nasty if done wrong. Those that do not measure thing out have perfected making instant glue. It gets so thick and sticky if done wrong.
Shawna C.
San Pedro, CA
Cream of wheat is a classic hot breakfast that's quick, easy & yummy. I've loved this since I was a kid & all eat it to this day. You can eat it as apart of a larger breakfast or enjoy it by itself. I add butter & sugar in mine & it's sooooooo good. You can find these marked as low as $1. I'd you haven't tried it yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
Megan R.
I hate the texture of oatmeal, but need the added protein to help my milk supply for my baby. cream of wheat is perfect for me. this brand is so delicious and it cooks so fast. it's perfect for busy mornings. I love to add fruit preserves to it for added flavor. blueberry preserves makes it taste like blueberry cobbler. so yummy. I love that it's not expensive either. lasts forever!
Brianna F.
Franklin, WI
I have eaten this since I was a toddler and will eat it for the rest of my life! I love Cream of Wheat! the instants help with quick mornings, portion control, and know exactly how much water to pour in! I always add brown sugar to mine to add a healthy sweetener!