Cream Of Wheat Hot Cereal uploaded by Maria R.Cream Of Wheat Hot Cereal uploaded by kimberly c.Cream Of Wheat Hot Cereal uploaded by Felecia F.

BY CREAM OF WHEAT

Cream of Wheat® Hot Cereal.

Excellent source of iron & calcium.

Since 1893.

2 1/2 minute cook time.

Per serving:

100 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

100mg sodium, 4% DV.

1g sugars.

Iron, 50% DV. see more...

Photos (3)
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My mom adds a little sugar and butter and I'm in heaven(: I can eat this every morning and be fine with it." in 2 reviews
  • "It is also very good served with fruit or jam mixed in." in 1 review
  • "best hot cereal ever, tastes great made with milk and brown sugar!" in 1 review
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Cream of wheat is a classic hot breakfast that's quick, easy & yummy. I've loved this since I was a kid & all eat it to this day. You can eat it as apart of a larger breakfast or enjoy it by itself. I add butter & sugar in mine & it's sooooooo good. You can find these marked as low as $1. I'd you haven't tried it yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
Edna P.
Edna P.
I love cream of wheat.. It is so yummy ... It is like my go to breakfast and late night snack ... I usually first boil water with cinnamon and other (Haitian) spices ... And then add milk after with the cream of wheat .. It is delicious 😍😍😊😊😍
Ella B.
Ella B.
This is the best hot cereal I could feed my family. We eats it with all kinds of fruits. You could eat it any time of the day . We💘 Cream Of Wheat Hot Cereal .
Megan R.
Megan R.
Foodie Expert
I hate the texture of oatmeal, but need the added protein to help my milk supply for my baby. cream of wheat is perfect for me. this brand is so delicious and it cooks so fast. it's perfect for busy mornings. I love to add fruit preserves to it for added flavor. blueberry preserves makes it taste like blueberry cobbler. so yummy. I love that it's not expensive either. lasts forever!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Love cream of wheat . With berries on top with and a lil milk. It good and healthy. . I been eating this for year. It's very delicious. I have purchased this at Ralph's. I would recommend cream of wheat to my friends and family.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Great cream of wheat! Very easy to make in the microwave which helps when you're in a rush! Literally the best and most comforting breakfasts food out there outside pancakes. Add a little brown sugar and milk and breakfast is set.
Stefanie K.
Stefanie K.
Ever since I was a young girl I remember loving Cream of Wheat! It is a versatile cereal! Now that I am a mom I am proud to make it for my children! One of or favorite ways to eat it is to add a big scoop of peanut butter and fresh strawberries!
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Foodie Expert
I am not a huge fan of this hot cereal but my brother absolutely loved it. He likes the original better than the instant recipe.
kimberly c.
kimberly c.
My parents love this . I have never tried it. But they told me it tastes like oat meal
glenna b.
glenna b.
Parma, OH
Love cream of wheat, it been around for many years, it so creamy, yummy for my tummy. It great for getting kids a very great source of vitamins for breakfast.