Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair CreamCreme Of Nature

No Sulfates, No Mineral Oil, No Silicones
Non-Flaking, Non-Sticky, Non-Greasy
Defines and Elongates Curls
Long Lasting Hold

Creme of Nature Pure Honey collection is infused with a blend of Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil & Shea Butter. This NEW collection targets dry, dehydrated hair to provide essential moisture, softness, and smoothness where your hair needs it without weighing it down.Provides Crunchy-Feel Soft and Shiny Curls
No Sulfates, No Mineral Oil, No Silicones
Non-Flaking, Non-Sticky, Non-Greasy
Defines and Elongates Curls
Long Lasting Hold

DIRECTIONS

Scoop a liberal amount into your hand and smooth downward on small sections of damp hair using fingertips. Then twist, shingle, coil or wash n’ go. Do not rinse. Air dry or diffuse. For curl elongation, use a blow dryer with a nozzle attachment on fully dried hair and direct heat from roots to mid-shaft to lengthen. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

INGREDIENTS

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Mel (Honey (Miel)), Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Lauryl Alcohol Diphosphonic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lauric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)

Is this a great product?
I Am natural this summer. Has anyone used this product and it is any good?
No, I do not experience any buildup on my hair while using this product
Start your review of Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - 11.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kay C.
Brooklyn
Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - 11.5oz uploaded by Kay C.
I use this before I style with eco styler and they work well together. I don’t see the small white balls that form when products don’t mix well. My hair was moisturized and shiny.
Thaís C.
Allston, MA
Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - 11.5oz uploaded by Thaís C.
Purchased at: CVS
So far the best curl cream for twists and braids I have tried. I moisturize the hair but doesn’t leave it too oily, helps to keep the twists on its place and also I feel like it shrinkage my hair less than other product. It has a soft perfume.
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - 11.5oz uploaded by Jennifer L.
#CremeofNaturePureHoney yasss my curls ate this product up! I absolutely enjoyed the slip the scent and all my compliments! Thank you #Influenster for sending me these complimentary items for testing I just loved it!
M B.
Mcdonough, GA
Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - 11.5oz uploaded by M B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love everything about this product! A little goes a long way and leave my curls rejuvenated and healthy! The price is amazing for how long it lasts. How did they get it to smell so good! 10/10 recommendation #curlgirl #curlcam
Jalela M.
Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - 11.5oz uploaded by Jalela M.
I think that this is an ok product not the best. I recently received the cream of nature vox box with the other items from the pure honey line. I acquired this from my sister and thought that I should use it with the rest of my creme of nature products. With that being said I did experience flaking even while using products from the same line which is frustrating. It’s turtleneck season and I’d rather not walk around with flakes on my shoulders. It does give me soft curls and my hair doesn’t feel weighed down at all. It claims that it has long lasting hold but at the end of the week I had a good amount of frizz. As far as moisture, I do live in a cooler place and the Windy City definitely dries out my hair. This didn’t really do much to help and I felt like I needed more moisture by day 5.
Trin H.
Loxley, AL
Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - 11.5oz uploaded by Trin H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This combo together makes my hair feel alive after being bogged down with products. The only thing I don’t like is you don’t get a good lather from the shampoo and the curl activator is a tad bit greasy. But the products are worth a try. Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - 11.5oz
steph G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - 11.5oz uploaded by steph G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this because Cantu had been drying my hair out. For my wash-and-go it wasn’t terrible BUT it feels like there’s this waxy coating on my hair afterwards. You can kinda get rid of it by adding oil on your hair but it’s still annoying. Won’t purchase it again.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - 11.5oz uploaded by Alexyz J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I cannot say enough about how much I love this twist creme! I use it for my braidouts and it comes out so nice. My hair is moisturized but not weighed down while it's in the style. It provides a light hold.
DeCaria D.
N Little Rock, AR
Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - 11.5oz uploaded by DeCaria D.
Purchased at: Walmart
*ignore how I’m looking in the picture!* Guys! If I could recommend any product for dry, brittle hair it would be this! This product is perfect for any hair type, thick, and seals in so much moisture! I styled my hair in a 3 strand twist out and it lasted pretty much 4-5 days without reapplying product. I love the definition it gave my hair. My hair felt soft and moisturized when used after spraying water on my hair after completing my wash day routine. I purchased this product for about $6 and I dont regret a single dime! 10/10!
Jennifer J.
Westland, MI
Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - 11.5oz uploaded by Jennifer J.
Purchased at: CVS
I’m trying this twisting cream for my hair. It’s not the best but is okay. I recommend for those people like twisty hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cayla C.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 2 ans
Alexandra D. il y a un an
This product is great for 4c hair. I have been using it for 2 years now. I use it in the LOC method to get extra moisture in my hair.