Cream Foundation Refill

by Kjaer Weis

Shop Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation Refill at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Does it look shimmery up close (I prefer glory/wet looking highlight not shimmery) ?
Is this product any good?
How does this wear for those with very dry skin skin?
Start your review of Cream Foundation Refill!
Kimberlee O.
Denver, CO
Review for: Cream Foundation
So here’s the deal with kjaer weis. They are super high-end luxury clean beauty brand. With that being said they offer a system where you buy your products and you buy a compact to go with it a high end compact might I add, and thenWhen you run out you just get a refill that’s a little bit cheaper. The problem is is most of the time they don’t have stock of either or when you need it and it’s quite spend he to get up there.The contacts are metal and magnetized and are very nice and the products formulation wise are very nice but the foundation tends to look very Cakey and Dry. They recommend to mix with their beauty oil to not be so dry but the beauty oil is like $100. Not a fan.
Carolina C.
Dallas, TX
Cream Foundation Refill uploaded by Carolina C.
Cream Foundation Refill uploaded by Carolina C.
Review for: Kjaer Weis Foundation
Me encanta esta base deja mi rostro uniforme y muy natural lo combino con mi crema hidratante y luce espectacular todo el día vale su precio me encanta
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Kjaer Weis Foundation
I was on the fence about purchasing this foundation because of the price, but I am so glad I did. I have dry skin and I don't have any problem at all. This can be build up to a full coverage and the finish is just right. It last all day without looking cakey on me. I choose the color "Just Sheer" and it's the perfect match.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Kjaer Weis Foundation
This is the tom ford of foundations in the green beauty community. Lux packaging. Foundation was awesome till it broke me out and found out it has coconut oil in it. Nice but price is killer.
Jenni E.
Ellinwood, KS
Review for: Kjaer Weis Foundation
This is my MUST-HAVE foundation! My skin gets clogged pores very easily and this has never agrivated my skin. It melts into my skin as the time goes on. The staying power is great for an organic product. If I am going out after work I will do a few touch ups but that is it. Also, I use my hands to spread it on my face and then a beauty blender to blend it.
Caitlin H.
Rockaway Park, NY
I liked this product more than expected. I don’t use a lot of foundation and don’t like heavy formulas. This cream formula is very buildable, allowing me to control how much or how little coverage. I applied it with my fingers and it melted into my skin. Highly recommend.
Joannie F.
Burleson, TX
Review for: Cream Foundation
Love this product! Creamy texture is very nice and blends easily with fingertips. Also easy to build up coverage as you prefer! I put powder over mine to make it more matte but if you have dry skin or prefer dewy skin, it’d be great for you. Definitely recommend!
Trish W.
Review for: Kjaer Weis Foundation
Buyer Beware. This company does not offer returns or exchanges. Customer is non existent or rude. They also will not return the refillable compacts
Samantha S.
Review for: Cream Foundation
This is such a beautiful foundation. From the packaging to the formula to the finish, I love everything about this product. It blends in so beautifully with your skin, you really can’t even tell where the foundation ends and your skin starts. It provides lovely medium-full coverage with a satin-matte finish. I love that they do the refills as well.
Megan W.
Denver
Review for: Kjaer Weis Foundation
I love this cream foundation! It’s a must to mix with a face oil to create a blendable cream. I add enough oil so it’s a buildable light-medium coverage foundation. It leaves skin with the perfect amount of dewy glow without being shiny.