Cream Cleanser

by Mad Hippie

Cream Cleanser from Mad Hippie is perfect for normal to dry skin. It features jojoba, green tea, macadamia oil + orchid extract. By leaving out harmful chemicals, parabens, synthetic color and fragrance, Mad Hippie helps your skin achieve true harmony. No animal testing. Made in the USA.

About how long does this product last? Is it good for all skin types?
What are people’s reviews of this? Is it a must have? Why do you like or not why don’t you like it?
Has anyone used this product and found it dries out skin? I have combination skin, but the parts that are dry can dry out quick with the wrong product!
Start your review of Cream Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...ever. The whole line was shown to me by a friend and it is perfect for my sensitive skin.in reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Cream Cleanser uploaded by Miss A.
Fabulous!!! This is the perfect cleanser, the cream consistency is very helpful for keeping my skin hydrated even during the cleaning process. I just take a cotton pad, put lightly water on it and a drip or two of this product. Then I remove the make up or just my face without make up, this cleanser is so natural and friendly with my skin that I can remove my eyeshadows and mascara in a gently way and my eyes-skin feels great afterwards. Very recommended.
THORNTON, CO
Cream Cleanser uploaded by Anthony H.
The Mad Hippie Cream Cleanser came in second to last place of all the Products I tried from the Brand. This is a cream style Cleanser that doesn’t foam or lather…it honestly feels like a Lotion as its being applied. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker for me…low/no foam formats are kind of the direction a lot of gentle Cleansers are going. But, this one stood out as particularly ineffective. Featured Ingredients include Sesame Oil, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Camellia Leaf Oil, Jojoba Oil, Squalane, Macadamia Seed Oil, Yeast Extract, Vitamin E, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, and Orchid Extract. Titamium Oxide makes it on the list as well for some reason (maybe to help give it that white/cream look???). As I mentioned above…this Product almost feels more like a medium weight Lotion/Moisturizer than a Cleanser. The scent is once again kind of candy-like (like the Oil Cleanser)…its hard to pin down exactly what it smells like. So here’s the thing…it didn’t cleanse my Skin LOL! This was just far too gentle for my Skin type and left another layer of “stuff” on my Skin after rinsing. Between this and the Oil Cleanser…I experienced an increase of congestion and some mild breakouts after a couple of weeks. I ended up moving this Cleanser to a morning only Product and working in the Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser at night for about a week until things calmed down. But, being the diehard “must Review this totally” person that I am…I moved back to using this twice a day for the last week or so and let’s just say I’m SOOO ready to be done with this Cleanser. This is another Product that might be better suited to Dry Skin (especially in the winter)…but even so I think it might be just as an AM step. I really think the only reason I was able to keep the excess oil and sebum that the Mad Hippie Double Cleanse was leaving behind at bay was by incorporating The Ordinary Salicylic Acid and Youth To The People Cleanser into my Routine from time to time. K-Beauty Alternatives: The Make p:Rem Low Irritant Cleanser and the Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Brightening Cleanser are both creamy, foamy, cloudy dreams that all Water Based Cleansers should look up to LOL! Either one offers a better cleanse while still being gentle and have an application experience that is 100 times more enjoyable.
Mascotte, FL
I was so excited to try this cleanser. It is vegan and cruelty (which is important to me) and my local grocery store carried it. It’s very affordable and is a good size bottle. However, this cleanser did horrible horrible things to my skin. I have sensitive skin but mostly towards products with super harsh chemicals. My skin also tends to be on the drier size which is why I like cream cleansers because they tend to be gentle. After using this cleanser for a week I had a rash on my chin so bad it looked like I had really bad acne. I also had several spots on my face that had dry, scaly patches. I immediately stopped using and within a couple of weeks my face was back to normal.
Mesa, AZ
This has been amazing, while a little thick it does the job. I do notice if I don’t use it everyday my face doesn’t feel as clean.
Maryville
Purchased at: ULTA
I love a good, basic cream cleanser due to having sensitive skin! I have been using this one for a couple of months & I love it!! My skin feels more hydrated & the texture has improved! I also have been using their vitamin c serum along with this & would recommend both to anyone!!
Boston , MA
I'm not particularly loyal to any skincare brand, but I am particular about what cleanser I use. Most recently, I've been using the Mad Hippie Cream Cleaner. I purchased it from Whole Foods and was sufficiently impressed that I bought another two bottles. While I would categorize my skin as combination, I have experienced some degree of dryness this past winter. Regardless of the weather, I continue to use this cleanser as it's gentle. Quick PSA: Even if you have oily skin, you shouldn't aim to strip your skin of its natural oils. At any rate, I like the ingredients and it smells nice! I would highly recommend this cleanser for all skin types.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have dry, flakey, sensitive skin and have constantly gone through phases of face wash. I would find something that I liked but then it would stop working. This is the only cleanser that I have bought repeatedly. This does not cause any irritation. There’s no tightness and I don’t feel rushed to moisturize after washing my face. Face feels clean and refreshed. Does not remove liquid eyeliner very well so I recommend using an eye makeup remover beforehand. I use this in combination with a peptide serum from Good Molecules, Vitamin C Serum, and Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil.
Blowing Rock , NC
Really enjoyed this cleanser! Full of essential oils and natural fragrance! My skin feels soft and clean after use and no oily residue from the oils in the cleanser! Didn’t irritate my face but also didn’t really help to improve my acne (not that I expected it to) so that’s why it’s not 5 stars for me.
Baldwinsville, NY
I’m in love with this cleanser. It’s creamy and doesn’t lather, which takes some getting used to. BUT, it makes my face so soft! And even though it has oils in it, it doesn’t make me break out or make me oily. And it takes off makeup really well.
Apex, NC
Cream Cleanser uploaded by Dayle M.
Cream Cleanser uploaded by Dayle M.
One of my new Mad Hippie additions. I love that they are all natural. This cleanser has a very creamy consistency. I usually wear a full face of long wear makeup held on by several mists if setting spray and this takes it off. I have noticed this has a slight tingle. I don’t know which of the 13 actives this might be from. This is very moisturizing and has many humectants like hyaluronic acid and Jojoba. I have extremely dry skin and I don’t like anything to strip my skin not even while I’m cleaning. I highly recommend this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Farmingtn Hls, MI
il y a 2 ans
Is this Cream Cleanser good for dry skin?
Sara B. il y a 2 ans
Yes it’s perfect for dry skin!
Marshfield , MO
il y a 2 ans
I have heard good and bad reviews for the Cream Cleanser. I need to know if its heavy, or greasy. Has anyone found it to be be irritating to sensitive and vulnerable skin?
Sara B. il y a 2 ans
There’s no oil left behind at all just clean skin that feels comfortable