Cre8skin - Its Real Color Cucumber Hydrogel Mask 1pc 30g uploaded by Mehwish M.Cre8skin - Its Real Color Cucumber Hydrogel Mask 1pc 30g uploaded by April C.Cre8skin - Its Real Color Cucumber Hydrogel Mask 1pc 30g uploaded by April C.

BY CRE8SKIN

Brand from South Korea: Cre8skin. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 20-30 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

April C.
This mask is a gel type sheet mask, one side was smooth and the other side had ridges it came in two pieces a top half for around the forehead, eyes and nose and the bottom part for around the mouth. So I placed it ridges down on my face. The directions stated to leave it on for 20-30 mins. When I first put it on it had a slight cooling sensation on my skin. Also I feel like I look like a sexy slimy frog.
After about 20 mins I took it off because it was feeling a bit dry, my face had completely absorbed the essence that was on the mask. After trying this out I think it's best to keep it on for only 10-15 for me anyway. My face feels cooled off and soft after use so this is definitely a great mask to use during the summer to cool off your face and put moisture and softness back into your skin
sa b.
Ghardaïa
I don't wknow about this masek -_- ,but i will search and i wash to try it .