BY GLENN FICARRA & JOHN REQUA

At fortysomething, straight-laced Cal Weaver (Steve Carell) is living the dream-good job, nice house, great kids and marriage to his high school sweetheart. But when Cal learns that his wife, Emily (Julianne Moore), has cheated on him and wants a divorce, his "perfect" life quickly unravels. The hapless Cal is taken on as wingman and protégé to handsome, thirtysomething player Jacob Palmer (Ryan Gosling). In an effort to help Cal get over his wife and start living his life, Jacob opens Cal's eyes to the many options before him: flirty women, manly drinks and a sense of style that can't be found at Supercuts or The Gap. But despite Cal's makeover and his many new conquests, the one thing that can't be made over is his heart, which seems to keep leading him back to where he began.

Crazy, Stupid, Love
  • "so funny, the kids cant watch this movie but its a great movie that both a male and female will enjoy." in 6 reviews
  • "It's a funny movie with some serious undertones.has a great cast and who doesn't love Ryan Goslin.Would definitely recommend." in 5 reviews
Ayden H.
Baltimore, MD
This movie was awesome! The actors wardrobe and the whole learning process that was taught in the movie was so amusing. I think it's a great family movie as well as a date night movie. I would definitely recommend this for someone looking to watch a new, funny, and loving movie.
Anja W.
This is pretty good for a romantic comedy (which I generally am not a fan of) because this is still kind of a serious movie, although it tries to be lighthearted. It discusses the realities of being in a relationship as an adult and where people can be at different times emotionally.
Stacey M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie! It has a great story line and cast of characters. It's a romantic comedy and I think everyone can relate to this movie or knows someone in their life that can.
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of my all time favorites - and not just because eye candy, Ryan Gosling is in it.

Super funny movie to watch with the girls or even with your significant other. The fight scene never fails to make me laugh and just all the irony and connections throughout the movie makes the plot that much better.

Highly recommend catching it the next time it's on TV.
Anna A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVED THIS MOVIE. I love all the individual stories of each character and how interwoven all they were. Really famous and talented actors. I would recommend this movie to anyone. It is a moving movie but there were plenty of funny scenes and lines. I think most people would enjoy it.
Katherine R.
North Miami Beach, FL
I love this movie! I don't want to spoil it for anyone but it has a lot of twists. One in particular that MADE THE MOVIE FOR ME. The group of actors and actresses we have here are amazing. SOOO GOOOD. This movie is hilarious and i haven't met one person whose seen it that doesnt think so lol
Rachel W.
This movie has everything I want in a romantic comedy - namely, romance and humor! The acting is great, Steve Carrell and Ryan Gosling are both hilarious. Great chemistry between the romantic leads. I was pleasantly surprised the first time I watched this, and it's become one of my favorites.
Lindsey S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this movie. I thought it was really funny but also had a deeper meaning behind it. There are a lot of good actors and actresses is in and I think Steve Carrell really delivered. There is a twist that you dont really see coming which I really enjoyed!
Bree M.
I absolutely adore this movie. I love how moving it is. Steve Carell is both hilarious and emotional in this film. My dream hubby Ryan gosling falling for my fave actress Emma Stone...This is a wonderful movie. some of is predictable but its worth watching
Jessica M.
Ocean Springs, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best movies ever. I watched this after a year of my divorce and it's what reminded me that love is worth finding and believing in. It's funny and as the movie goes on the plot twists in all sorts of ways.
Rebecca D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Was anyone surprised when Emma Stone turned out to be Steve Carell's daughter in end when he found out Ryan Goslings character was dating her ?
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
If a guy offered to do the Dirty Dancing lift as a flirtation device, would it work on you? Would you do the lift?
Nicole B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Favorite scene from this movie?
Hilary W.
De Pere, WI
What is your favorite moment from the movie?
Maria S.
Harlingen, TX
What is the movie about????!