BY CRAZY RUMORS

Enchantingly Fragrant Hibiscus Inspired Lip Color How Pretty! Two Words - Naturally Fun! That s what Crazy Rumors is all about!  A lip treat unlike any other!  The purest, cleanest ingredients found on earth fused with deliciously fun flavors!  All Natural & Vegan, indulgently clean, out of this world flavored lip treats made with certified organic ingredients - like super moisturizing organic shea butter and soothing organic jojoba oil. Infused with only the best naturally derived flavors & pure essential oils, and slightly sweetened with just a hint of natural stevia, so our lip treats not only smell amazing, they taste great too! Cruelty Free. see more...

• This comes in a pretty color to wear on the go and carry ...1 Answers
  • I bought this lip color because it's the season for coral...4 Answers
  • I received this in an Ipsy glam bag. Where could I purcha...4 Answers
Crazy Rumors HibisKiss - Hibiscus Flavored Lip Color in Coral
  • "I got this from ipsy & I'm glad I did. it goes on so smooth and it's super moisturizing. I love the color, not too light but not as heavy as a lipstick! " in 6 reviews
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag this month and I'm in love. It is now my new favorite Chapstick. It brings a really pretty, natural tint with it. It feels really nice on my lips and seems to stay a long time too!" in 4 reviews
  • "I got this in my May Ipsy Glambag, and was super excited to try it out since I love Crazy Rumors lip balms. It's very moisturizing and the color is so pretty and delicate. It smells good too!" in 3 reviews
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I'm not the hugest fan of this. It can be a little stiff as far as chapsticks go. It smells like popsicles which I like but the tint it leaves my lips can either look like I had too many red popsicles or it can be flatter. It all depends on the day. It's a light flush of a red/coral color. It's not as hydrating on the lips though.
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
I got this Lip color as a sample from my ipsy bag. I dont like the smell of it and when I apply it on my lips it looks chappy. it wont melt into the lips and never made them soft. i think the consistency a bit thicker than the usual lip colors. The color is not that great as well.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
It has a weird flavor to it, kinda reminds me of oil flavor. It's very hydrating and left a little bit of color on my lips. Not like a lipstick. It's like a colored chapstick. I don't taste Hibiscus at all and I'm trying real hard. I do love how its making my lips feel though!
Virginia G.
Zeeland , MI
I got this in my lip monthly bag this December and I loved it . I love the smell it's nicely packaged. I love the color it dose it's jobs for chapped lips . Plus I love that it's vegan I would definitely buy it again
Brittnie D.
Chillicothe, IL
I received this product in my upsurge bag and was pleasantly surprised! I was hesitant to use the color because it seemed too dark and shimmery, but it doesn't go on that way. It does have some shimmer, but overall the color seems flattering and versatile. It's extremely moisturizing and hasn't left my side since it arrived. 10/10 recommend!!
Katilynn S.
Arlington , TX
Got this I my ipsy bag this month and it goes on pretty smooth so it's very moisturizing. The little tint that is there is just enough For me with it being a lip balm. I don't really like the smell however, smells cheap. But I know it's not an awful brand. I would recommend it.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I don't really care for this. The smell is a decent smell but that's about all it has going for it. It feels almost like a lipsmacker, really waxy. I have more nourishing chapsticks in my make up stash. Also, when I applied it it made my lips tingle just the slightest bit which I didn't care for. The red tint also makes me look like I just ate a popsicle. Not the best look.
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I really wanted to like this more because it reminded me of an adult version of lip smackers, but I just didn't love it. I received this in my Ipsy bag, and I just don't think the color is coral. Maybe a mauve but definitely not coral. The color is way too shiny as well. It does smell amazing and moisturizer my lips though.
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
I disliked this so much when I first tried it a year ago from my Ipsy bag. The shade was too mature and I didn't like the sheen! However, I just tried it again and I am liking it so much more.

It is not overly moisturizing and goopy like all of my other chap stick formulas. I could see this getting some use for lazy days around the house. Also, this stick last 24 months after opening it which is convenient.
Crystal F.
Lancaster, CA
I am very pleased with this lip product. I was very nervous to see the color to be bronze but it goes on slightly sheer and a light warm pink color. It is so stunning and perfect for spring. It goes on smooth and keeps my lips soft. It is not stcky feeling at all! I want to get more colors too!
Liv C.
I bought this lip color because it's the season for coral and I had a lot of bright coral lipsticks that were pow in your face so I thought this would be nice. it seems to uneven when I put it on did anyone else notice this? is there a good product to base this with?
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I received this in an Ipsy glam bag. Where could I purchase other shades of this?
Gabrielle G.
Dallas, Tx
This comes in a pretty color to wear on the go and carry it in you bag . its soft on the lips and feels great.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did it smell like Hibiscus to you?

Kohl's