Crazy Rumors Fresh Squeezed Lip Balm 0.15 Ounces uploaded by Anne -Lise M.Crazy Rumors Fresh Squeezed Lip Balm 0.15 Ounces uploaded by Michal E.

BY CRAZY RUMORS

Quench your thirsty lips with Vitamin Packed Fresh Squeezed! Made with Pure Essential Oils fresh from the grove. It's citrus bliss for your kiss! see more...

Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Fulton, Il
I was impressed with the penetrating smell, when I cracked the cap to the lip balm, it's delicious smell was so strong I could almost taste it. However, I was not overly impressed with the product. I did not notice softer lips or the hydrating feeling that I have received from other branded lip balms.
Aliyah A.
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
This lip balm smells great! It's a smells as if it were organic. I think the value is GOOD. It was my first time using this product. The packaging is ok. I would recommend this to others. If there lips are dry or cracked. Or just as a regular lip balm but it works great!
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
Love this product is very very smooth and nice if you put it every single day it will help your lips get very soft
Michal E.
Michal E.
Healdton, OK
This is another one of my favorite products by Crazy Rumors perfect pick me for lips in the morning!!!!!
Anne -Lise M.
Anne -Lise M.
Guildford
Review for: Orange Juice
Love this lip balm. It makes my lips silky soft and my husband like how kissable my lips are. Love the smell of this and extra bonus that it's vegan and cruelty free. Highly recommended.
Doral, Florida