Crazy Rumors Collection - Natural Lip Balm 4 Pack Gift Set uploaded by Ivy L.
3 colors available

BY CRAZY RUMORS

Two Words - Naturally Fun! 4 Fizzy Soda Fountain flavored lip balms: Cola. Root Beer. Ginger Ale. Black Cherry. 100% All Natural, Cruelty Free & Vegan All Natural & Vegan, indulgently clean, out of this world flavored lip treats made with certified organic ingredients - like super moisturizing organic shea butter and soothing jojoba oil.  Infused with only the best naturally derived flavors & pure essential oils, and slightly sweetened with just a hint of natural stevia, so our lip treats not only smell amazing, they taste great too! That s what. see more...

• Do they all come in one pack?1 Answers
  • I've never seen this product around. Does anyone know which store t...1 Answers
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Spice Brew
I love these crazy rumors lip balms they are the best.They are very moisturizing.This my first time buying these and I will by them again because they make my lips nice and smooth and have very nice packing.I think everyone needs these crazy rumors lip balms.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Review for: Spice Brew
I love this. Is mousturizen very smells good mixture of spices for apple, cinnamon... my favorite is apple! Is very delicious !
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Review for: Spice Brew
Love this lip balm. It is pretty moisturizing. I would recommended it to anyone looking for a good moisturizer for the lips.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Tanner, AL
Review for: Spice Brew
Great price.. Great gift.. All around wonderful products that taste great.. Love to shate
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Spice Brew
This is a great stocking stuffer. organic is so hot right now and these are so great in the winter. it is perfect
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Garden City, GA
Review for: Juice
Smells good and tastes good too. They help to add moisture to your lips and go on smoothly. Have to keep reapplying though, but I have never tried one you didn't need to.
Review for: Juice
I like how they come in different colors....cant wait to try out this faboulous product... yay but they kinda cost alot
nicole v.
nicole v.
Review for: Juice
Nunca testei mais pelos comentarios das outras pessoas parece otimo e com um cheiro muito bom e muito bonitos
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Sheringham, Norfolk
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this balm in the lemonade flavour, and it is absolutely delicious. It provides a nice barrier without feeling thick and greasy, however it is not the most hydrating balm in the world, but is still one of my favourites.
hannah i.
Do they all come in one pack?
Charlotte  S.
Charlotte S.
Mesa, AZ
I've never seen this product around. Does anyone know which store this is actually at? And is it expensive?