BY CRAZY RUMORS

Fresh Strawberries Dipped in Decadent Chocolate! Absolutely Divine. Two Words - Naturally Fun! That s what Crazy Rumors is all about!  A lip treat unlike any other!  The purest, cleanest ingredients found on earth fused with deliciously fun flavors!  All Natural & Vegan, indulgently clean, out of this world flavored lip treats made with certified organic ingredients - like super moisturizing organic shea butter and soothing organic jojoba oil. Infused with only the best naturally derived flavors & pure essential oils, and slightly sweetened with just a hint of natural stevia, so our lip treats not only smell amazing, they taste great too! Cruelty Free. see more...

• Where could I find this product? I haven't seen it in any...2 Answers
Crazy Rumors Chocolate Strawberry - Natural Lip Balm
  • "Best lipbalm ever!! At first I was pretty disappointed because it doesn't smell as delicious as I expected it to, and though it has stevia in it, it doesn't taste very sweet at all. However, the formulation of this balm is amazing and it uses wonderful ingredients for your lips. I apply this every night and it's been the best and giving my lips moisture without them feeling dry after an hour of applying. This is much better for your lips than Chapstick or Carmex brands which ultimately dry out your lips. I'd definitely recommend this product, but If I were you I'd try out a different flavor. (Crazy Rumors offers a large variety of flavors!)" in 3 reviews
Karina L.
New York
My HG lip balm! Do you like chocolate-covered strawberries or chocolate with strawberry filling? Or chocolate and strawberries independently? You will love this lip balm. It is so delicious. Although it is sweetened with stevia, amazingly, I don't detect any chemical aftertaste.

Other reasons this is my HG lip balm:

100% natural ingredients (which is why it tastes great, unlike the artificial scratch-and-sniff sticker flavoring most lip balms have)

Vegan and cruelty-free

Made in the USA

Very moisturizing! I used to have very dry lips, but no more!

I buy the Crazy Rumors lip balms at a store called Ricky's NYC, which only has locations in Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn. Their website sells them for $3.99 each. All the other online retailers way overcharge, Amazon included.

Give it a try! I've given a bunch to my friends and they all love it!
Bri B.
Irving, TX
Dana T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I picked this up along with the Red Velvet flavor and I really love this lip balm. My lips feel very moisturized after using it, the oils absorb fairly quickly, and there isn't a waxy coating after application like a lot of other lip balms. Also not tested on animals - would recommend!
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Chocalate strawberry is delicious but i am not a fan of it. i just think strawberry would be better by itself
Asa C.
My lips aren't dry after using it. It is my go to whenever I have dry lips. I would recommend using this
Christina H.
Chandler, AZ
I love this 100% natural lip balm. The smell is absolutely delicious - chocolate and strawberries! What a great combination. The shea butter blend is very moisturizing and will not dry your lips like some of the petroleum based balms.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Where could I find this product? I haven't seen it in any stores I've gone too before