Crazy Richard's 100% Natural Chunky Peanut Butter uploaded by Haifa L.

BY CRAZY RICHARD'S

Crazy Richard's 100% Natural Chunky Peanut Butter.
We're totally nuts!
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
recently I got this peanut butter in the organic section of my market and I wanted to give it a try, however I still can not decide if I like it or not. I think it is very liquid for my taste although its flavor is good. I'm not sure if the peanut butters that are not so processed, are usually so liquid. Besides that, when I do not use it for a few days, the peanuts settle and a lot of oil appears above. I'm not sure if it was a good decision to have acquired it in the first place.
Serena W.
Delaware City, DE
I love peanut butter, especially thick, chunky with pieces of nuts still in it. I use this brand all of the time. It is sodium free and only 1 gram of sugar. It has the peanut oil on the top and I mix it in and it never dries out.  I love the taste.
Cindy L.
I like some crunch in my PB&J sandwitches. It's tasty and the best part is that it is more of a healthier peanut butter. I don't mind the price because I know it's good for my family.
Shanyn M.
I love this!! The only ingredient is peanuts! You do have to stir it when you first open it, but then I just stick it in the refrigerator and it stays mixed. Perfect to add to a healthy snack!!
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
I love chunky peanut butter. I buy it all the time. I eat it with Nutella and of course jelly. it goes so well with the both especially on white bread for a sandwich.
Kelly P.
Madison Hts, MI
Honestly, this is the best chunky peanut butter I've ever had! It's delicious and not so chunky that it's impossible to stir.
Taylor T.
Great peanut butter. Perfect amount of chunks, a little pricey but worth it because it's all natural and tastes great.
Morgyn L.
Taylors, SC
Love this peanute butter it's so great and chunky great value use it on all my pb&js
Tom H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great flavor and there is no other way to describe it than an all natural taste

back