BY CRAZY RICHARD'S #97 in Nut & Seed Butters

Crazy Richard's 100% Natural Chunky Peanut Butter.
We're totally nuts!
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cindy L.
I like some crunch in my PB&J sandwitches. It's tasty and the best part is that it is more of a healthier peanut butter. I don't mind the price because I know it's good for my family.
Shanyn M.
I love this!! The only ingredient is peanuts! You do have to stir it when you first open it, but then I just stick it in the refrigerator and it stays mixed. Perfect to add to a healthy snack!!
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
I love chunky peanut butter. I buy it all the time. I eat it with Nutella and of course jelly. it goes so well with the both especially on white bread for a sandwich.
Kelly P.
Madison Hts, MI
Honestly, this is the best chunky peanut butter I've ever had! It's delicious and not so chunky that it's impossible to stir.
Taylor T.
Great peanut butter. Perfect amount of chunks, a little pricey but worth it because it's all natural and tastes great.
Morgyn L.
Taylors, SC
Love this peanute butter it's so great and chunky great value use it on all my pb&js
Tom H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great flavor and there is no other way to describe it than an all natural taste