Crazy Dog Baby Dog Baby Powder Scented Dog and Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Hollie N.

BY CRAZY DOG

Crazy Dog Baby Dog Baby Powder Scented Dog and Puppy ShampooOur Crazy Dog Baby Dog Baby Powder Scented Dog and Puppy Shampoo is made for puppies, but sensitive big dogs will like it too. Baby Dog Puppy Shampoo protects and moisturizes delicate skin, washes gently and won't make the baby cry if you get it in the eyes. Leaves the coat baby soft, smelling sweet and fresh. Made with solar energy to help the environment. see more...

Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best dog shampoo out there. My dog will be 7 years old and will still use it for her baths. It is great for dogs with sensitive skin and it is a powder smell so it isn’t irritating. We buy this from amazon because it is the cheapest. I highly recommend!!
Hollie N.
ASHLAND, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Crazy Dog Baby Dog Baby Powder Scented Dog and Puppy Shampoo This is how I keep my furbaby looking so good! This shampoo is Pawsome! It makes your dog's coat super shiny! And it smells Amazing! Snoopy here literally smelled great for a solid week! Wish my shampoo did this!
Stephanie M.
Riverside, RI
The ONLY shampoo that's scent lasts literally 2 weeks! Thank god my pup loves baths, so I bathe her myself.. But this shampoo is spa quality! Smells amazing and your dog will never be the stinky dog on the block
sari L.
Buhl, ID
Great if your pup hates baths, the sent from the shampoo last forever. If you buy in bulk it is pretty inexpensive the scent is very refreshing
Amber L.
My dog smells great with this product. He even loves to get a bath now bc it's smells great
Michelle Q.
Warner Robins, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The scent of this shampoo lasts a long time! Which is great because my pup hated baths!!
Emily K.
My dog smells amazing after using this. I bought it in bulk so it is pretty inexpensive. Which is always a bonus!