Crazy Cups Keurig K-Cups Flavored Coffee Sampler Pack, 35 ct uploaded by Kayla F.Crazy Cups Keurig K-Cups Flavored Coffee Sampler Pack, 35 ct uploaded by Jennifer B.Crazy Cups Keurig K-Cups Flavored Coffee Sampler Pack, 35 ct uploaded by Hope B.

BY CRAZY CUPS

Perfect for someone who loves to try different flavored coffee's. Chocolate, Vanilla, Nut even Blueberry, this gift sampler has a huge selection different flavored coffee's. Due to availability some flavors may be substituted without prior notice. Features include: -Keurig K-Cups Flavored Coffee Sampler Pack (35 K-Cups)-Chocolate Glazed Donut; Cinnamon Roll; Butter Toffee; French Vanilla Supreme-Hazelnut; Mudslide; Caramel Vanilla Cream; French Vanilla; Hazelnut; Hazelnut Decaf-Mocha Nut Fudge; Southern Pecan; Wild Mountain Blueberry; Kahlua; Creme Caramel-Hawaiian Hazelnut; Jamaica Me Crazy; Vanilla Francaise; see more...

Buy on
Elaina L.
I bought these off of amazon. It was a great value and the taste was great. I enjoyed having a new flavor every day while some were better than others lol we're very flavorful. I would recommend these
Katelyn B.
Burnsville, MN
My boyfriend gifted me this last year for Christmas. Over two months of a new flavor of coffee every day, does it get much better than that?

The best part about this product is the crazy cup flavors. Think oatmeal cookie or peppermint mocha flavored coffee. YUM. You can purchase on Amazon or directly from the Crazy Cup site where they have make your own variety pack options too. I would recommend as a gift for any coffee lovers in your life or treat yourself to a variety of flavors!
Jen B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I've had my Keurig for quite awhile now but it never occurred to me to look up variety packs until recently and I have to say that, for me, it's got to be the best way to buy K-Cups. I love the variety instead of the same cup of coffee over and over again until I buy a new box to do the same with. Also, it's great that it gives you the chance to try flavors you don't want to buy an entire box of. I get really tired of flavored coffees fast and had stopped buying them altogether because a whole box of it was too much for me. Now I'm drinking flavored coffee again and I do love it--once in awhile.
Ariana D.
I love the crazy flavors that come in the variety pack of these K Cups! This was my first time using this product and I love the packaging and appealing look of the cups. The flavors are true to their name and make a light roast coffee. i would recommend this to others if you're looking for a new variety pack to bring home!
Mackenzie B.
These flavors, though >>> I seriously look forward to my cup of Joe every morning with choices like oatmeal cookie, banana's foster, cinnamon churro, and salted caramel. I will definitely be repurchasing more Crazy Cups before I run out. Great product for those loving flavored coffees!
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
This is such a good gift to give any coffee lover! I bought this for my boyfriend and me because we love to try new things and we found a couple of different kinds in this set that we have since ordered boxes of because they're so good!
Shayna L.
Great Neck, NY
Price was good and got to have a new fun coffee everyday until I decided what flavors I like the best! The only issue came down to when I loved a coffee so much and wish I had more but then I just went out and bought that whole pack! Would totally recommend for an office or family that gives options for everyone! #DreamVoxBox
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
Best way to try out a lot of different flavors at once. Why pay 12 dollars for a favor you may or may not like. My husband and I have bought this pack a few times now. it's great. It has medium and dark roast
. hot chocolates, teas. it's great!
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
My husband just bought me this pack. I love it because I get to sample a lot of brands and different flavors. It has breakfast blends all the way to Italian roasts. I normally wouldn't purchase this because the box was about $30, but it was a very nice treat for someone who likes to switch up coffee flavors & intensities.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Can't decide what brand or flavors you like? Then this is the best product to buy for your keurig!!! It gives you literally one of almost every flavor to try. That way if you do or don't like it, you don't have to worry about wasting money or having the unkonw!!! Also great for gift-giving!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite flavor so far?
Zoe P.
Hobart, IN
How are the crazy flavors? Can you actually taste the flavors within?
Claudia C.
OMG they all look so good! IWhere can I find this sampler??
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Which is your favorite sampler?
Trisha L.
Where can I buy this?!?!?! This is great to try all those flavors!