Crazy Cups Chocolate Coconut Dream Flavored Coffee Single Serve cups for Keurig K-cup Brewer, 22 K-cups

BY CRAZY CUPS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Let the taste of luscious chocolate and creamy coconut coffee transport you to your own private island. Take a sip - you're livin' the dream. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Sherry B.
Centreville, NB
I love trying chocolate flavored coffee and I love coconut so I had to try this one.  I paired it with chocolate flavored coffee creamer and think I had 3 cups the first day.  It was really good.  It is not easy to find in my area, unfortunately, but I can sometimes find it on amazon.