BY CRAZY CRITTERS #7 in Dog Toys

• Where can I find this toy at? And does it squeak ?2 Answers
  • Does your dog like these?2 Answers
  • Are these good for "power chewers"? My dog loves to tear up traditi...4 Answers
Crisma G.
Crisma G.
Pet Lover Expert
Not to bash this brand oder toy.... but I used to give my dog toys like this when she was a baby. She had a skunk, a squirrel, and a beaver. Now she's 3 years old. She's long since torn those toys up. Every one I bought was a replacement of the last. She loved those toys... I thought. So now I have the problem of her killing animals in my yard. She just started a year ago and she kills a raccoon at least twice a month. She's also killed opossums, gofers, and bunnies. I can't stop her. I feel bad because I feel like these kind of toys made her this way haha am I crazy?
chelsea c.
chelsea c.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have a 4 month old Blue Heeler that can chew through ANY toy. It has taken her over a month just to get a piece off of one of her Crazy Critters. Raising a Blue Heeler puppy means that you are obligated to always have extra toys on hand and a stash of new toys at home. Coral currently sleeps with her squirrel while a raccoon and fox await her in our backup stash at home. I would definitely recommend this toy to any pet owner wanting to keep their pup busy with a safe/cute toy!
Teran F.
Teran F.
Pet Lover Expert
Honestly if you have animals that tear stuff up and can't keep toys. The stuff-less toys are best to have like this! our dogs was able keep toys a lot longer. Our youngest has a stuff-less duck, she gets for christmas every year, we just make it thing she honestly takes it to bed with her and everything she loves it! despite some of area missing on it lol highly recommend it! Plus stuff-less toys are more affordable than stuff toys.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
I am pretty sure the one that my dog had was a fox or something that resembled that. She ended up ripping it up so it is unrecognizable, but what I love the most about this toy is that it was able to amuse my dog for a really long time and once she finally destroyed it, there was not fluff all over the house! Despite the fact there was no fluff, my dog still loved attacking and playing with it.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
These stuffing free toys are perfect for my destructive dogs. My toys can tear the stuffing out of a toy in about 2 minutes; with a stuffing free toy they can play with the toy longer and my living room doesn't end up looking like it snowed from the stuffing everywhere. This product is perfect for larger dogs or dogs that immediately go after the stuffing in toys
Florence V.
Florence V.
New Iberia, LA
My pug Pixie owns two of those. She has been playing with them since I bought them over a year ago. She lives to chew on them and throws them in the air. The price was very inexpensive. I had forgotten we owned those toys since she has so many of them but pixie was dig for them the other day and we play catch in the living room. I highly recommend those toys.
Callie W.
Callie W.
My Australian cattle dog thinks he has to destroy every toy in the world. It has become his mission. I got him a fox without stuffing and he has yet to destroy it! He loves that he can feel the squeaker and that it doesn't have stuffing (he normally rips out the squeakers and plays with them). It's great for the price, especially since he won't tear it up.
Audra P.
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
My dog loved these and I love the fact if it rips no stuffing anywhere. The price is ok I still purchase them because they are totally worth it . I just don't understand how a toy with no stuffing can cost more then a toy with stuffing. But they are worth it and my dog goes crazy for them. I do recommend these to people with dogs who are serious chewerz
Kasey T.
Kasey T.
I have 6 dogs of my own and have had multiple rescue dogs as well. All of mine have loved these toys. My destructive ones will rip the squeaker out of them pretty quickly but they will still play with the toy long after. These are great for litters of foster puppies or my smaller guys to play tug of war with also. Great product!
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
My dogs play with the several they have. They love to sling them, but I do know that would prefer to "destuff" something as opposed to playing with these. They love anything with a squeaker but aren't satisfied until they tear the toy to pieces to get it. I think mine easily get bored with these. My two are very hard on toys.
Sami N.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anybody have a big dog and know how durable they are? Mine can destroy a toy in a matter of minutes, is it worth the purchase?
Kenda P.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , Ga
Has anyone had a dig that was able to destroy this?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How tough are these?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
How durable are they? I have a Texas Heeler & a Rhodesian Ridgeback.. Will it hold up?
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
Are these good for "power chewers"? My dog loves to tear up traditional stuffed animals. I'd like to get him toys that last longer than 5 minutes.