Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorCrazy Color
Semi Permanent Hair Color Cream Lavender No54

Crazy Color Semi Permanent Hair Color Cream Lavender No.54

by Crazy Color

Cool lavender the calm amongst the storm. The crazy color cream is a conditioning temporary hair color that will rock your world! Comes in iconic pink bottle. 27 colors mostly for the fearless but there is also a couple for the fainthearted. Crazy color is one of the most well-established hair colors and it has staying power! Crazy color is an excellent medium for those who want to experience the mixing of primary, secondary and tertiary colors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crazy Color Semi Permanent Hair Color Cream Lavender No.54 !
Georgia L.
Redcar, North Yorkshire
Crazy Color Semi Permanent Hair Color Cream Lavender No.54  uploaded by Georgia L.
I used a mix of different purple shades by crazy colour for the perfect purples 🤩 they lasted so long before fading aswell!
anoushka L.
Delhi
Crazy Color Semi Permanent Hair Color Cream Lavender No.54  uploaded by anoushka L.
The color is absolutely perfect it does not damage your hair atall. I used it on self bleached hair. I would say it works best on hair bleached between shade 8 or 10. below that i would say it wont give you good results. To use it i firstly shampoo (no conditioner or anyother product) my hair and then let it air dry becuse bleached hair without conditioner can be damaged more with heat, you must comb/brush your hair before apply because sometime untangled hair can cause uneven coloring. I applied the color evenly on the tips of my hair and washed it i did not apply any conditioner after wards (i was a bit scared that the color might go away if i washed it too much. the color does washes away pretty quickly ik its semi permenant but it should last a bit more long. It almost went away in the 6th wash ,I took away one star for it otherwise its a wonderful product. I put it for like 1 and a half hour and the more you leave the more darker shade you get. I got purple but i have no complaints since it will fade to the expected color, its good for me because i eould love to have a change of haircolor every now and then. You can always mix conditioner with it to lighten the shade of anycolor. I would really love to try other colours since this was a bit light.
Feer S.
toledo
Crazy Color Semi Permanent Hair Color Cream Lavender No.54  uploaded by Feer S.
I love it, it really is a very good product, its pigmentation is perfect, real I'm in love with the results, I recommend it 100%. I feel like trying out more colors. I recommend trying it out great!!!!
VT♡ T.
Aldershot , Hampshire
Crazy Color Semi Permanent Hair Color Cream Lavender No.54  uploaded by VT♡ T.
I get compliments daily on my hair since being purple thanks to this little gem, I do leave it on longer than it states so I get an intense colour which I wouldn’t recommend you personally do but it’s what I do, I have got bleach underneath and I have a full head of foils with this and another darker purple on the hair that’s not in the foils it’s then washed off and dryed and I then leave the lavender on before washing it off and drying again, I top it up maybe once or twice a month and I love being a purple princess
Wendi B.
Lincolnshire
Crazy Color Semi Permanent Hair Color Cream Lavender No.54  uploaded by Wendi B.
I've used almost every shade in the crazy color range over the years and every single one of them performers just as perfect as the last. Vivid pigment but can be easily transformed into a Pastel colour too. These are stunning, versatile, make your hair so soft and shiny. Make sure you shampoo or rinse your hair with cool water to allow the colour to last that little bit longer.
Cécile S.
84000 avignon
Ma marque préférée de coloration demi permanente. Toutefois cette couleur est très pâle (malgré une décoloration). La couleur ne vire pas au vert. Je recommande cette marque à 200%. Rapport qualité prix au top!
Grace S.
One of the better hair dyes I’ve used. Really easy to use for first timers as the instructions are clear and thorough. Colour does wash out rather quick but this can be expected with any light colour. More dye needed than expected to get the colour shown but looks brilliant on my hair!
Jacqueline M.
No a bad colour but needs to be used in pre lightened hair so you see the full effect of the colour and even then it might not work as you might think
Paulina S.
Best semi permanent hair Color Cream I’ve ever tried. Colours are vivid and look beautiful on hair.
Alba F.
I tried the Lilac color and it was awful!! I confess I did't bleach my hair that much. But, despite of that, it had to be LILAC and as soon as touched my hair it was AQUAMARINE BLUE. Not even close!!! And it last one week.

Looking for your answer?