Crazy Color Hair Color

by Crazy Color

Wicked green - take over the emerald city. The crazy color cream is a conditioning temporary hair color that will rock your world! Comes in iconic pink bottle. 27 colors mostly for the fearless but there is also a couple for the fainthearted. Crazy color is one of the most well-established hair colors and it has staying power! Crazy color is an excellent medium for those who want to experience the mixing of primary, secondary and tertiary colors.

how long does it take for this product to wash out? i have blonde hair at the moment and wanted to use this dye on my hair but i don’t want it to be permanent, does it fade over time?
Which hair looks better? Braids, dreads or my own hair dyed into a unicorn using a selection of crazy colors!
Start your review of Crazy Color Hair Color!
Herakleion,Crete
Great hair dye! Color starts fading after 4-5 washes! It is really pigmented and even when it fades it still has a nice color. It is also very cheap so it's easy for everyone to buy it. I use it monthly but not because it needs a retouch I just like the color to be very vibrant. I would recommend it to everyone!
port louis
Crazy Color Hair Color uploaded by Makeup L.
I've recently decided to dye my hair and the hairdresser used the products from Crazy Color Hair Color. She used the blue and the green one. The colours looked great and I really enjoyed the finish look. However it took a really long time to fade and I was quite frustrated about it. Cool colours such as blue and green are so painful to be removed and I couldn't dye my hair any other colour for a long time. Nevertheless, I do recommend this product. It's affordable and easy to use. The colours show up really nicely and there's a huge variety of them. #hair #hairdye #crazycolor #blue #green #blueandgreenhair #newhairlook
Lethbridge, AB
Crazy Color Hair Color uploaded by shhh A.
Toxic UV is officially my fav! I can't stop with the neon green and this is divine! It is a little on the runny side of things but this applied beautifully, it's almost like an oil or a gel but not quite it's difficult to explain but I'm definitely ordering again! I paired this with the Pine Green shade for my roots and it was perfect! My preview photo is after 2 months and some fading has occured but it still looks good and I couldn't be any happier with how nicely this fades out
nottingham
I had “toxic green” in my hair. It looked AMAZING when first applied and I loved that it glows in UV light. The colour lasted longer than I expected but the washed out colour isn’t great... be prepared for upkeep!
After hearing really good reviews about this product I was quite disappointed in it as when I applied it looked nothing like the colour and washed out a horrible green ( used lilac shade )
Used the GREY one but it literally didn’t make a difference on my blonde, I know sometimes they fade easily but it didn’t even show up for the first dye and wash.
Crazy Color Hair Color uploaded by Michelle A.
I can’t fault crazy color, pulled off a beautiful colour melt on my client which was greatly received! Definitely my go to for semi permanent colours. #colourmelt #crazycolor #hairgoals #juniorstylist
This dye is always my go-to when i dye my hair because it's always true to colour and my hair still feels fresh and undamaged when I've used it. The colours usually last about 2 months before it needs redone and the price is a good price for what you get. the colours are usually vibrant and lovely! this particular colour was so difficult to get out though,  it took a long time to get out so be wary!
Devon
Honestly one of the worst dyes I’ve used. I like to consider myself somewhat of an expert on hair dye as I’ve had my hair every colour under the sun. This came out brown and orange... idk how... the extensions I dyed were also ruined and they were 100% human hair too.
yeovil
Amazing. Left a beautiful, vibrant colour on my hair. Very affordable and easy to get hold of! Easy to apply. I love my vibrant hair colours and this product has never disappointed! Very satisfied. Favourite brand 😍