BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

• Is this long lasting ? How long before you have to reapply?1 Answers
  • Tem alta fixação?1 Answers
  • I think these are adorable! But do they have a strong scent? I kn...1 Answers
Asia G.
Germantown, MD
Although this is one of y fav brands these are not my fav thing they but they are good quality and great pigment just application could be changing only cause it's so thick but it's cute
Julia J.
Absolutely love my chubbies. I purchase them at elder beer man and love the color options I have been given. I continue to purchase the chubbies because of how well they apply and the smooth look I can achieve with them.
Mallory M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! The colors are great. Application is easy. I have bought this product repeatedly. It stays well, moisturizers and it's awesome. Pricey but worth it. I would buy it again.
Nicole L.
I bought this for the obvious nostalgia factor. I was a little disappointed at first because the colors are more like lip glosses than lip sticks so they aren't as bold as I was expecting (I was thinking like the Bite Matte Lip crayons). However, I recently tried out some of the brighter colors like Brick Red and loved the way it looked. It's also more forgiving than a lipstick if you color outside the lines but still delivers a color punch (as opposed to mauvalous that faded into my natural lip color and is forgettable). I also noticed that all the color names come from crayon names which is just duper cute. Also - Fuzzy Wuzzy is great too. I haven't tried all the rest but I'm excited to.
Tasha V.
Muncie, IN
This was my first Clinique product I've used and I love it! It hydrates your lips and gives a long lasting color! I have the mauve color one I can't wait to go buy the rest of the collection! I recommend this product!
Mary-Lanier W.
I love the chubby stick lipsticks. They're perfectly packaged, and easy to apply. The only downside of this product is some colors are less pigmented but are still good for everyday use.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Mauvelous more...
I love these!  They go on so smooth. They make your lips feel great.  So easy to apply.  They are so light in for on the go.  I have bought this a few times already.
Melinda H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Mauvelous more...
An AMAZING lippie! It has build-able color and is in a beautiful mauve color. Like the regular chubby sticks, it provides moisture so you're good without lip balm! Plus the Crayola crayon packaging? To die for!
Grisbe P.
Glassboro, NJ
Hermoso, me encanta lo malo es que no duran mucho tiempo .pero estan muy lindos super cremosos. A mi me encantan sus colores soy maravillosos . tiene los colores de la tengorada eso me gusta asi q si los compran les van a encantar
👍☺☺👍☺👍☺👍❤
Kasse W.
Hammond
I am absolutely​in love with these. The stick goes on smooth. So many colors to choose. Soft colors and bright colors too. Color last throughout the day. Very pleased with mine. I wear a color each day.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute