BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Widad L.
Fayetteville, NC
I think it's awsome all the colors are my favorite.the red would go good with my red prom dress and the pink would be good for outdoors.all those lipsticks will rock on peoples lips
Isabel S.
Huntsville
This lipsticks are so good. They are long lasting pas and the shades are so beautiful. They are moisturizing and do not make my lips dry. The packaging is simple, honestly nothing special. I would buy it again.
Katie C.
Parsons
Every color in this box is amazing! I buy all my Clinique from Macy's. I absolutely love their lip products because long wearing and do not dry out your lips. They are worth the money and recommend to anyone.
Chelsea P.
Saint Charles
Love the colors and the feel on my lips! It doesn't stay put as long as I would like, but it goes on smooth. The price is on par for what you get! Lots of colors to choose from. I first tried in a bonus and liked so much that I purchased!
Lynn V.
McKinney, TX
I have these the 4 set limited edition and it is awesome! Good value not pricey. First time user for these and i love it. It has a cute packing its like a Crayola that you been using from Elementary days.
Yarelis T.
Rochester
Review for: Razzmatazz more...
I love this lip product. They are so cute and so pigmented. It may need to be retouched throughout the day but it is good for the price. It's easy to apply and it goes on smoothly. I'd recommend to others
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX
I don't love really love you so much and you are really like you are my mother mother and mother mother dad mother mother and mother mother dad mother mother and mother mother dad mother mother and mother mother
Mallory T.
Hickory, MS
I love this lipstick. It usually last all day and I only have to reapply late in the evenings if I want more color. This is the only lipstick I have been using for the last 6 months. I am very pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
Lori L.
These chubby sticks are fun for spring and summer...it just seems like one of those I throw in a backpack and head to the beach. I like the way the color is vibrant with lots of conditioners for my lips. That way I don't have to worry about 2 products.
Mary G.
san diego
Review for: Melon, Pink Sherbert, Wild Strawberry, Razzmatazz, Mauvelous more...
Clinique is usually famous for their face products. But ever since my mom gave me the Clinique lip balm and some lipstick I really liked the way it feels in my lips soft and silky, though it can be pricey, but the quality is worth it
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute