BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Mia S.
Hopkinton, MA
This was probably one of the first lipsticks I have ever used and I must say it does not disappoint. The color is bold but sheer and good for an on the go look. It stays on throughout the day. Applying it has never been a problem, I really appreciate the easy to use crayon! Great product!
Nieves O.
Its creamy and feels nice on the lips but the color payoff is not great, too sheer for my taste. Not what I expected. But I do wear it with very casual looks because it is very light and perfect for that almost no makeup look.
Erin O.
These lip crayons make lipstick super easy and casual. I love these for everyday use and always have one or two in my purse. I personally like them in the lighter colors because I can just put them on like a Chapstick- no mirror required!
Jeramar R.
Review for: Pink Sherbert more...
Cute design and a great gloss! But it's just a gloss that looks like a crayola crayon And they put an expensive price tag on them! I bought the set so I would try them all.. they are all just glosses! Don't know if I would repurchase
Madeline S.
I like this product but it is hard to outline the lips. I bought mine at ulta and I find it applies normal but i think the price is fine. The pigment to it is not bad nor good but I think if you don't like a high pigment lipstick, go for it.
Sara F.
Vicksburg
Review for: Wild Strawberry, Razzmatazz, Mauvelous, Mango Tango, Melon, Pink Sherbert, Tickle Me Pink more...
I bought the variety pack since not only do I lipstick, but this teacher loves crayons too! It is fairly sheer going on which makes it perfect for daytime! Long lasting too! I bought it at my local Dillard's. Love all of them!!
Isa S.
These Crayola Chubby Sticks are just the most darling things with the cutest names! I love that they come in sheer and bold colors and that they also come in a set for a much cheaper price than buying 8 sticks separately!
Lara T.
Athens, OH
These stay on a long time and do not smudge as much as other counterparts. It is packaged well, and definitely did meet my expectations. This was my first time buying this product and I will continue to - definitely reccomend
Widad L.
Fayetteville, NC
I think it's awsome all the colors are my favorite.the red would go good with my red prom dress and the pink would be good for outdoors.all those lipsticks will rock on peoples lips
Maggie M.
Review for: Wild Strawberry more...
Revived this as a full sized gift from ulta and wow was I impressed! The stick is easy to apply and the color comes off so clean and bright! I never thought I could pull off a red lipstick so bold until this stick.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute