BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
I love this collection! I got a boxed set with most of the colors. They are nice and moisturizing, and a few are incredibly pigmented. The packaging is adorable and my main reason for getting it. I am slightly disappointed that not all the colors were new to the Clinique chubby stick line.
Kat A.
I love Clinique chubby sticks! I love this brand alot. I love lip crayons! The colors are nice. Beautiful colors and shine. These are great. Easy to use and apply. Leaves my lips soft and hydrated. Highly recommend these!
Kaitlan A.
These are so fun and cute! Love Clinique chubby sticks! So moisturizing and give a beautiful color. Smell nice and easy to apply. Not too expensive. Purchased at Nordstrom. I would definitely recommend!
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
These don't really stay on, but I love the color. I wish that I didn't have to reapply often, but they do look great while on. I often wear it for events that aren't long so that I look fresh and bright.
Bianca G.
The Crayola for Clinique Chubby Stick is a great lip product for beginners or younger girls getting into makeup. I used to use this product in middle school because I found it to be pigmented without being overwhelming. The lighter shades look natural on my skin and it is very hydrating.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
These are pretty. I like how creative Clinique got with this collaboration with Crayola. But these are very sheer, definitely not my style. The most intense one is the burgundy one. Very beautiful.
Tamika G.
Monroe, NY
I love the variety of colors that come with this collection. I love this must have in my beauty collection. This product make my lips feel silky and plump and my boyfriend appreciated how the color POPs off my skin. I would defintiely say that this belongs in you makeup cabinet
Zahra S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I purchased these lip colors just to have something to play around with and try and I love them!!! Beautiful colors and would definitely recommend them to others. It's long lasting and inexpensive.
Nikki C.
Cabot, AR
Review for: Wild Strawberry, Razzmatazz, Mauvelous, Mango Tango, Melon, Pink Sherbert, Tickle Me Pink more...
These Clinique Crayola Chubby Sticks are one of the best additions to my make up, all the colors show well, last long, and look great! I use a different color everyday and I couldn't be more pleased with the product!! Crayola™ for Clinique Chubby Stick™ For Lips
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
I like the idea of a crossover product. The Crayola™ for Clinique Chubby Stick™ For Lips is adorable! This is a box of fun colored lip tints. The colors are light and they feel soft. They can be used for an everyday lipstick and make a great addition to your makeup case.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute