BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

• Is this long lasting ? How long before you have to reapply?1 Answers
  • Tem alta fixação?1 Answers
  • I think these are adorable! But do they have a strong sce...1 Answers
Crayola™ for Clinique Chubby Stick™ For Lips
  • "5 stars because the cubby lips are very pigmented, easy to apply, and lightweight yet moisturizing. It's a little more oily than I wish it would be but that doesn't stop my love for the chubby sticks. They are comparable to a tinted chapstick like baby lips, but they are way more pigmented than baby lips. My fave moisturizing lip product right now. " in 41 reviews
  • "Color and moisture combined for a great lippy! I love the intensity, and my lips feel so soft. I wouldn't buy this if you're looking for long lasting color, but definitely a great colored balm alternative. I will buy more of these in multiple colors!" in 20 reviews
  • "Probably this is the most comfortable lip product I've ever used. Very smooth, has nice moisture effect and looks good on the lips. Very easy to aply even without a mirror. Smells nice. Makes my lips softer and gives light color. Best for natural everyday look. Love it! " in 14 reviews
  • "I love the Clinique chubby sticks! They're easy to use, hydrates your lips & so many colors to chose from. The crayola packaging I think is not only super cute, but genius! This packaging just makes perfect sense! The chubby sticks are adult crayons!" in 11 reviews
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Review for: Wild Strawberry more...
This is probably the cutest collaboration I've ever seen. I don't see how anyone wouldn't fall in love with the packaging, because I absolutely adore it! The color isn't super long-lasting because it's such a sheer balm, but I really don't mind reapplying. Plus, the formula is hydrating and comfortable on the lips, so overall, it's a great product.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
Ahhhh 😍😍😍 I'm pretty partial to Clinique's products, but these hands down are so gorgeous! Three of these are the intense shades and they're so pigmented and they are very moisturizing for your lips, which I LOVE! I can't say enough about these!
Peyton S.
I love Clinique and all of their products! I love their cubby sticks anyways and these new ones are beyond amazing! Well worth the purchase! They are all long lasting on the lips through the day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Amy F.
I absolutely loved this collection. It has the same great formula of the original chubby stick but with fun new shades. They give you a soft shine with true a true wash of color. I also love the packaging. They look just like Crayola crayons which is so cute!
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
This product deserves rave reviews. The color selection is great, the products last what seems like way longer than they should and aren't super expensive. Plus when you buy something from Clinique you pretty much a,ways get something free.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Review for: Pink Sherbert more...
I've used the pink chubby lipstick and it's just like all the others. There really isn't a difference. Just a brand name. It lasts just like all the others and does the same look. I probably won't be buying again because it is pretty expensive.
Alex C.
Jacksonville, FL
These are so cute! I'm a huge fan of Clinique chubby sticks because they're so versatile and work great. You can even use these bad boys as blush!! They look beautiful on the lips as well. A light wash of color and moisturizing finish.
Madisen H.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my go-to lip product every single day. I can never leave the house without grabbing it! This is a very pigmented, smooth lip stick that comes in a variety of colors. My favorite color would have to be "Whoppin' Watermelon." Product : Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
jeanhuber
Love love love these! I bought the whole box because the box of eight was cheaper than buying three individual lip crayons. They are so hydrating and I love the variety of color. Some have quite a bit of color while others are just a kiss of color. Definitely a tinted balm and not a lipstick. Purchased at Ulta.
Dinesse L.
Chowchilla, CA
I started with one I received free in a bag from them and I loved the shade, the softeness so I bought more. They have a lot of colors ro chose from. It's a good alternative for when you don't want to wear lipstick.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute