BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Alyssa P.
I LOVE THESE. Okay, now that I've come across as totally unbiased--these are great. They are my holy grail for everyday looks. They are so easy to apply, you just swipe them on fast and out the door and it looks great. Fun packaging also travel friendly without breaking easy. Love them. Repurchasing and getting more colors. Definitely worth a try.
Dinesse L.
Chowchilla, CA
I started with one I received free in a bag from them and I loved the shade, the softeness so I bought more. They have a lot of colors ro chose from. It's a good alternative for when you don't want to wear lipstick.
jeanhuber
Love love love these! I bought the whole box because the box of eight was cheaper than buying three individual lip crayons. They are so hydrating and I love the variety of color. Some have quite a bit of color while others are just a kiss of color. Definitely a tinted balm and not a lipstick. Purchased at Ulta.
Madisen H.
Easley, SC
This is my go-to lip product every single day. I can never leave the house without grabbing it! This is a very pigmented, smooth lip stick that comes in a variety of colors. My favorite color would have to be "Whoppin' Watermelon." Product : Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm
Kaylyn J.
Review for: Wild Strawberry more...
These are moisturizing but have no lasting power and have very little pigmentation. I feel like they do not last long on my lips and while they cost the same as a lipstick do not provide the same benefits. I feel like you could get a pigmented moisturizing chap stick for much less at the drug store.
Joe P.
Bloomington, MN
I think these are super cute and great for collectors but I wasn't super impressed with the color options. I know Clinique like to play it safe but I think it would have been fun to have seen them use some brighter or even crazy colors. I do like the chubby sticks for hydration but the color never lasts
breanna s.
Review for: Melon, Mauvelous more...
i love clinique , although these two shades were a miss for me . the colour pay off wasnt very good in my opinion , i wish they were more pigmented . They are very buttery and smoothe but for me i want to wear a colour that is noticeable and smoothe , not just smoothe . if that makes sense ?
McKenna M.
This is a great lip crayon the pigment in it is great and the packaging is really cool. I bought mine at target and you can get it online. It isn't that expensive and I would buy it again in a different color
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
I love this collection! I got a boxed set with most of the colors. They are nice and moisturizing, and a few are incredibly pigmented. The packaging is adorable and my main reason for getting it. I am slightly disappointed that not all the colors were new to the Clinique chubby stick line.
Yusbreili G.
Absolutely a beautiful color beautiful on and a beautiful lipstick tube. Its not the cheapest lipstick and believe me you can tell by the high pigmentation, great color on and the basic ingredients! It is a recommendation of mine and I would for sure repurchase.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute