BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Review for: Wild Strawberry more...
This is probably the cutest collaboration I've ever seen. I don't see how anyone wouldn't fall in love with the packaging, because I absolutely adore it! The color isn't super long-lasting because it's such a sheer balm, but I really don't mind reapplying. Plus, the formula is hydrating and comfortable on the lips, so overall, it's a great product.
Amanda W.
Mchenry, IL
Color and moisture combined for a great lippy! I love the intensity, and my lips feel so soft. I wouldn't buy this if you're looking for long lasting color, but definitely a great colored balm alternative. I will buy more of these in multiple colors!
Logan H.
Durant, OK
Ahhhh 😍😍😍 I'm pretty partial to Clinique's products, but these hands down are so gorgeous! Three of these are the intense shades and they're so pigmented and they are very moisturizing for your lips, which I LOVE! I can't say enough about these!
Peyton S.
I love Clinique and all of their products! I love their cubby sticks anyways and these new ones are beyond amazing! Well worth the purchase! They are all long lasting on the lips through the day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Amy F.
I absolutely loved this collection. It has the same great formula of the original chubby stick but with fun new shades. They give you a soft shine with true a true wash of color. I also love the packaging. They look just like Crayola crayons which is so cute!
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Review for: Pink Sherbert more...
I've used the pink chubby lipstick and it's just like all the others. There really isn't a difference. Just a brand name. It lasts just like all the others and does the same look. I probably won't be buying again because it is pretty expensive.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
These are so cute! I'm a huge fan of Clinique chubby sticks because they're so versatile and work great. You can even use these bad boys as blush!! They look beautiful on the lips as well. A light wash of color and moisturizing finish.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
This product deserves rave reviews. The color selection is great, the products last what seems like way longer than they should and aren't super expensive. Plus when you buy something from Clinique you pretty much a,ways get something free.
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
I love these! I have about a dozen right now, and they are so great to use when you're in a hurry! I buy mine at Macy's and the first time I tried one, it surpassed my expectations! I totally recommend this to anyone looking for a well pigmented, easy to apply lip product!
Mikaela D.
I love Clinique's chubby sticks! The only reason it isn't 5 stars is because I've found I have to reapply more frequently than others. But for short stints of time, they go on smooth and make your lips feel soft--not sticky!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute