Crayola™ for Clinique Chubby Stick™ For Lips

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

• Is this long lasting ? How long before you have to reapply?1 Answers
  • Tem alta fixação?1 Answers
  • I think these are adorable! But do they have a strong scent? I kn...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
5 stars because the cubby lips are very pigmented, easy to apply, and lightweight yet moisturizing. It's a little more oily than I wish it would be but that doesn't stop my love for the chubby sticks. They are comparable to a tinted chapstick like baby lips, but they are way more pigmented than baby lips. My fave moisturizing lip product right now.
Anna S.
Review for: Other more...
I bought Fuzzy Wuzzy from Ulta for my nine year-old niece but wish I'd bought one for myself! Such a fun collaboration, with the reliability of Clinique's Chubby Stick formula, which is great for an everyday low-maintenance lipstick. The color isn't extremely pigmented, but that's not typically why I'd buy this product. It's smooth, easy to apply without a mirror, and lasts about as long as a regular lipstick. It will not outlast food and drink, but so easy to reapply.
Luana F.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this lipstick and how long it can stay without I need to apply it again. The colors are a great ( so far I tried just the red one, but I can't wait to try the others) and I really love that it doesn't stays in my glass or nothing like that. I can aplly tô go out for dinner and don't need to worry about it
Hailey S.
Temecula , CA
I thought this concept was a little weird lol, like the whole applying a crayon to your lips!! Lol! I tried it, and I was scared since the tip was so big that it would get everywhere on my lips and that's just what happened. It came out sort of messy and I wasn't too impressed. Colors are very pigmented though
Mariah B.
Harrisburg , PA
I have to say I love these !! Working in customer service ( talking all day) I need something that will last, and this is the product. I went on to Clinique.com and ordered two colors. Wild strawberry and Red Violet, I like the nice gloss but very pigmented. I would definitely recommend these chub sticks.
Christine A.
I'm never disappointed when it comes to Clinique products. I have multiple Chubby Sticks. I really like that it's easy to control. It acts like a lip liner and lipstick in one. The colors are beautiful. A Chubby Lipstick is a must. It's a staple in my makeup bag.
Cheryl B.
Review for: Melon, Mauvelous more...
I think these are lovely. They give just a hint of color and feel so comfortable. The packaging is cute and I really like that you can twist the product. It lasts a few hours if you're not eating or drinking -- less if you are. My friend got the entire collection and loves them all but I only have a couple. I almost wish these were scented or flavored.
Amanda W.
Mchenry, IL
Color and moisture combined for a great lippy! I love the intensity, and my lips feel so soft. I wouldn't buy this if you're looking for long lasting color, but definitely a great colored balm alternative. I will buy more of these in multiple colors!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Review for: Wild Strawberry more...
This is probably the cutest collaboration I've ever seen. I don't see how anyone wouldn't fall in love with the packaging, because I absolutely adore it! The color isn't super long-lasting because it's such a sheer balm, but I really don't mind reapplying. Plus, the formula is hydrating and comfortable on the lips, so overall, it's a great product.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
Ahhhh 😍😍😍 I'm pretty partial to Clinique's products, but these hands down are so gorgeous! Three of these are the intense shades and they're so pigmented and they are very moisturizing for your lips, which I LOVE! I can't say enough about these!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute