Crayola™ for Clinique Chubby Stick™ For Lips

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

• Is this long lasting ? How long before you have to reapply?1 Answers
  • Tem alta fixação?1 Answers
  • I think these are adorable! But do they have a strong scent? I kn...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria G.
They all have the gorgeously creamy and moisturising Chubby Stick formulation enriched with Shea Butter. They are perfecto! Ilove it
Cliodhna O.
The lipsticks are very pigment and very easy to use. You don't need that much to put on and great product and it is worth the money
Guya B.
Review for: Melon more...
Absulotly love this ! I've been using this shade for like five years. Love how it blends with my natural color and smells amazing
Ann-marie M.
Review for: Melon more...
Nice and creamy applies well it doesn’t smudge lasts for a good time easy to remove and doesn’t tint your lips after that .
Elizabeth D.
Review for: Mauvelous more...
Delicious colours! Glides on and looks amazing. This was bought as a gift for me but I’d buy this again! Great application.
Sarah L.
Got these for Christmas and honestly have fallen in love! The colours are stunning and they are just a joy to work with!
Talita V.
Adoro os produtos da Clinique, nunca me decepcionaram. Tem uma ótima fixação e pigmentação, além das cores serem lindas.
Maira G.
Barinas- Venezuela
Son mis favoritos, me encantan cada color, el que más me gusta es el vinotinto, porque deja un color matte super chevere
Mariana L.
Review for: Wild Strawberry, Razzmatazz, Mauvelous, Mango Tango, Melon, Pink Sherbert, Tickle Me Pink more...
I’ve got all the colours! Lovely and the packaging is so fun. Moisturising, soothing, bright colours. Never a dull day!
Jo J.
Is just lovely I like the colours is looking so mat and natural. I woow 😍 just woooooooow I really want to try it aspa
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute