BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Anthia M.
Amazing colors !!I love these lipsticks. There are so many shades it can be very hard .
is very bright and summery.
Aline D.
Batom da CLINIQUE É MARAVILHOSO amo muito super uso em todas as maquiagens recomendo a toods que usem clinique
Zarifa S.
Thornhill
I have used the Clinique lipstick so far, but I haven’t used this type so far. I am looking forward to buy it.
emily t.
I love these they are too cute! Though i would think of them more as a tinted balm then a lipstick like product
Jade H.
I love these I've had two before and the make my lips stand out and look amazing. Would definitely recommend
Susana P.
Me encantan todos son muy suaves cualwuier color que elijas te queda genial pero los rosas son mis preferidos
Zoe A.
Review for: Tickle Me Pink more...
Does what it is suppose to do! Very shiny but not as moisturising as I thought. Still a good product though
paula b.
This productl is very good to me it served me a lot and I consider that others also use it.i love product.
Claire S.
Great moisturizer, with a nice soft buildable colour. I like that it didn't taste or smell like anything.
Ruby Alexandra D.
Hilderstone
Good range of colours. Moisturises your lips so they don't dry up through the day. Colour stays on well.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute