BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
5 stars because the cubby lips are very pigmented, easy to apply, and lightweight yet moisturizing. It's a little more oily than I wish it would be but that doesn't stop my love for the chubby sticks. They are comparable to a tinted chapstick like baby lips, but they are way more pigmented than baby lips. My fave moisturizing lip product right now.
Jessie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I am an elementary school teacher so imagine my excitement when I heard about this concept/collaboration! I searched online for it, but at that time only Clinique had it. Now, I know you can purchase at Sephora. I bought all the colors in the mini set and they are so fun. I love how they give me color but also hydrates them. It's so easy to apply and I didn't know at first, but it's a twist up. I'm so glad I got the set early since this product is limited time only.
April D.
Malden, MA
Great mini assortment of 5 shades. Same buttery balms that are very hydrating and comfortable to wear. I Love Fuzzy Wuzzy, a pinkish nude color which is one of the intense chubby sticks, and Mauvelous is another favorite for a hint of color. Even the Brick Red color looked great. I would definitely buy again!
Erica S.
LOVE THESE* so easy to work with... they are nicely pigmented and glide on sooooo effortlessly. They have a tiny strange scent but all Clinique products do just about, nothing serious. The shade selection is great too. The colors are perfect for no makeup makeup look or to vamp things up. They are lightweight and feel very moisturizing when worn
Luana F.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this lipstick and how long it can stay without I need to apply it again. The colors are a great ( so far I tried just the red one, but I can't wait to try the others) and I really love that it doesn't stays in my glass or nothing like that. I can aplly tô go out for dinner and don't need to worry about it
Hailey S.
Temecula , CA
I thought this concept was a little weird lol, like the whole applying a crayon to your lips!! Lol! I tried it, and I was scared since the tip was so big that it would get everywhere on my lips and that's just what happened. It came out sort of messy and I wasn't too impressed. Colors are very pigmented though
Mariah B.
Harrisburg , PA
I have to say I love these !! Working in customer service ( talking all day) I need something that will last, and this is the product. I went on to Clinique.com and ordered two colors. Wild strawberry and Red Violet, I like the nice gloss but very pigmented. I would definitely recommend these chub sticks.
Christine A.
I'm never disappointed when it comes to Clinique products. I have multiple Chubby Sticks. I really like that it's easy to control. It acts like a lip liner and lipstick in one. The colors are beautiful. A Chubby Lipstick is a must. It's a staple in my makeup bag.
Cheryl B.
Review for: Melon, Mauvelous more...
I think these are lovely. They give just a hint of color and feel so comfortable. The packaging is cute and I really like that you can twist the product. It lasts a few hours if you're not eating or drinking -- less if you are. My friend got the entire collection and loves them all but I only have a couple. I almost wish these were scented or flavored.
Eleni V.
Philadelphia , PA
cute idea. these are great for a gift. not the most pigmented and a little expensive. can get these from any department store. i feel these would make a great gift as well. packaging is selling point here and is very cute. would recommend to others.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute