BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Erin K.
Chelmsford
I received these as a gift for Christmas! And Clinique did not disappoint as always! The choice of colours are amazing, the lipgloss stays on for a long period of time and the packaging is at a high quality standard. I would highly recommend this product!
Maisie H.
I’ve always been a fan of chubby sticks and the crayola ones really spoke to me. Super cute packaging and great products. They feel so hydrating and comfortable on the lips whilst providing a sheer pop of colour.
Sophie P.
so so bad you can’t even draw a straight line because they are so fat, the colour is good but the fact that it is a crayon isn’t!
because it just crumbles all on ur lips and leaves bits everywhere it just ain’t nice
Jessica B.
Kirkland lake , ON
Review for: Melon, Mauvelous, Other more...
I bought these in a set of 4 minis. The packaging is adorable and the colours are beautiful. They're more of a tint to your lips. They glide on and look beautiful. Great for when you're in a rush and reaching for something simple.
Devaughn L.
I received the chubby stick set for Christmas and it is beyond gorgeous! The colours are so vibrant and apply so smoothly and do not crumble through out the day. I applied a lip scrub before hand due to the weather! Big big must if you like bright colours’
Ana P.
Doral, FL
Review for: Wild Strawberry, Other more...
Me encantan estos labiales, tengo alrededor de 4 o 5 de esta marca y la verdad, son útiles cuando se trata de maquillaje. Con su forma de lápiz facilita mucho la delineación de los labios.
Viola C.
I bought the four pack and love them. Great for on the go and a splash of colour. The melon is a shimmery pink. Mauvelous is a nice light mauve shade. Fuzzy wuzzy is a shimmering nude copper colour. Brick red is a nice plump red almost like after eating a popsicle I do enjoy all of Clinique's lipglosses including these. Never any strong scents and always a great formula. Mauvelous is my favourite. #cliniquecrayola #lippy #lippies #lipgloss #lipglossjunkie #lovelipgloss #lippencils #crayolalippies #crayolalipgloss #makeupaddiction #crayolakiss #fuzzywuzzy #melon #mauvelous #brickred #makeup #beauty #crayolaclinique
Beth S.
Hamilton
Review for: Wild Strawberry more...
This was a total impulse purchase late one night browsing the Sephora app…  I had never actually used a Clinique Chubby Stick before but the collaboration they had with Crayola had me interested to try them out. The formula is like it states, a moisturizing coloured lip balm.  The colour is a berry colour that leaves a soft wash of colour on the lips… One of those types of products that you can apply without using a mirror because it isn’t highly pigmented! It’s small size also makes it super convenient to take with you on the go.
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
Review for: Other more...
I bought the 4 pack, and overall it is a nice set. However they claim they are lipsticks. I find that in the set the only one that actually applies like a lipstick is the red colour. All the other colours apply like glosses. They are still very pretty, I was just a little disappointed. It is a really good price for the 4 lip products if you decide to buy the value pack from sephora.
Luzviminda G.
I love lipstick and simply searching and trying on lipstick that suits for me are so much fun, I found this Clinique Crayola with 4 brilliant colors. So I got 4 #lippies #lipstick that I can try and they are so chubby stick #moisturizing #lippies #color #balm. #allergy tested and comes with the shades of #melon #fuzzywuzzy #brickred #mauvelous
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute