BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Marie S.
miami, FL
I love the presentation! Very striking and original. I like them but I did not expect them to be so creamy. They are very cute, I like them to be great, the application is very easy. I love pigmentation, it is not intense but it looks great, it gives a natural touch.
It is something new but it is very well. I use them as a daily lip. Something not very special. They are of long duration, 6 hours or a little more.
Beth S.
Hamilton
Review for: Wild Strawberry more...
This was a total impulse purchase late one night browsing the Sephora app…  I had never actually used a Clinique Chubby Stick before but the collaboration they had with Crayola had me interested to try them out. The formula is like it states, a moisturizing coloured lip balm.  The colour is a berry colour that leaves a soft wash of colour on the lips… One of those types of products that you can apply without using a mirror because it isn’t highly pigmented! It’s small size also makes it super convenient to take with you on the go.
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
Review for: Other more...
I bought the 4 pack, and overall it is a nice set. However they claim they are lipsticks. I find that in the set the only one that actually applies like a lipstick is the red colour. All the other colours apply like glosses. They are still very pretty, I was just a little disappointed. It is a really good price for the 4 lip products if you decide to buy the value pack from sephora.
Luzviminda G.
I love lipstick and simply searching and trying on lipstick that suits for me are so much fun, I found this Clinique Crayola with 4 brilliant colors. So I got 4 #lippies #lipstick that I can try and they are so chubby stick #moisturizing #lippies #color #balm. #allergy tested and comes with the shades of #melon #fuzzywuzzy #brickred #mauvelous
Mia G.
i love these lip crayons. They aren't extremely pigmented but give you very nice natural looking lips. they're also very moisturising, so if you want to add some colour to your lips but they're a bit too dry for lipstick(especially matte lipsticks) then you can just apply these and they look very nice and moisturise your lips at the same time. definitely recommend!
Andrea M.
Regina , SK
I bought the eight pack. I love the variety of sheer to more opaque shades. Feels nice on the lips, though not as moisturizing as I would like. A little disappointed with the amount of product in each tube. Have to be careful with tubes as I let the tip of one get too narrow and pointy and it snapped off when I was trying to apply it. Fuzzy Wuzzy is an amazing every day shade!
Reanna K.
Winnipeg, MB
I simply love these Chubby sticks. They are the perfect pigment for day wear. Appropriated for brunching with a girlfriend or in a meeting at the office. The packaging is fun and simple and they fit perfectly in my make up bag. I would recommend this product for a busy women on the go
Oksana S.
Tlumach
Probably this is the most comfortable lip product I've ever used. Very smooth, has nice moisture effect and looks good on the lips. Very easy to aply even without a mirror. Smells nice. Makes my lips softer and gives light color. Best for natural everyday look. Love it!
Kristen M.
Salmon Arm, BC
Review for: Melon, Mauvelous, Other more...
These are surprisingly long-wearing for being tinted lip balms! The colour lasted quite awhile and they are all really flattering. I love the packaging, and they were reasonably priced. Love them!
Bianca H.
London, ON
Review for: Mauvelous more...
These are super cute. Goes on smooth. Leaves a great, rich looking shine on the lips. Doesn't last super long, but looks and feels great while it's there. Good value for the money. I bought the set, which I would highly recommend. A color for every outfit!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute