BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Jen M.
I've been using these for years. They stay on well and are not as drying as many lipsticks
Jessica R.
Review for: Mauvelous more...
I love this lipstick. Goes on smooth, great color, and moisturizes lips. I use this daily!
Joanna m.
These look amazing!!!! Clinique has amazing products. I can't wait to get some for myself.
Jessica D.
These are amazing they go on super smooth and have amazing color. I use mine all the time
joy p.
Newton, NC
I love the size. Quicker application for me since my lips are larger. I purchase at Belk
Sánchez R.
Kissimmee, FL
Hermosa colores una colección completa muy variados los colores mmmmm pero me mata verlos
ingrid r.
Glen Cove, NY
Super nice suave y cuida tus labios es agradable usarlo ideal para llevarlo en tu bolso
Pooja Y.
Review for: Crayon Box In 8 Brilliant more...
Tried all these colors and all are amazing, these give mild color and moisture to lips
Destinee F.
Olympia, WA
Fantastic product! Could not be happier with the outcome! Good deal! Highly recommend!
Rachel S.
fitchburg ma, Massachusetts
Sheer melts easy not a easy to apply vreaks a lor will not buy again to oily no color .
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute