BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Abby J.
Thousand Oaks, CA
So easy but great color. I love how many color options there are and also how easy it is to find. Love!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Fun it feels like drawing on your lips I am excited to try them all. I highly suggest my friends to use
Georgie E.
Galloway, OH
Colors are amazing. Lasts all day and you don't have to re-apply over and over again.highly recomended.
JoAnne R.
Cascade Locks
I did not care for these at all. They totally dried out my lips. I found the color flaked off as well.
Natalie C.
Great for a night outs with the girls. Very vibrant and it's the first thing any guy will notice girls.
Alle V.
Macomb, MI
Keeps lips moist and looks great. Good value for the quality. I love how it looks like a giant crayon
Amber R.
WV
Love these products.... Highly recommended these..... awesome ...... buy these and try them out.....
phoebe p.
chapel hill, nc
Love love love these! I want them all. I wear lipstick every day so these are perfect to mix them up.
Taylor C.
Kankakee
In this that there are a lot of bright and beautiful colors . They make my lips pop out in a crowd .
Toni H.
Review for: Tickle Me Pink more...
These are so easy to use and such a great price! I have several colors and I keep them everywhere!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute