BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

• Is this long lasting ? How long before you have to reapply?1 Answers
  • Tem alta fixação?1 Answers
  • I think these are adorable! But do they have a strong scent? I kn...1 Answers
Crayola™ for Clinique Chubby Stick™ For Lips
  • "5 stars because the cubby lips are very pigmented, easy to apply, and lightweight yet moisturizing. It's a little more oily than I wish it would be but that doesn't stop my love for the chubby sticks. They are comparable to a tinted chapstick like baby lips, but they are way more pigmented than baby lips. My fave moisturizing lip product right now. " in 41 reviews
  • "Color and moisture combined for a great lippy! I love the intensity, and my lips feel so soft. I wouldn't buy this if you're looking for long lasting color, but definitely a great colored balm alternative. I will buy more of these in multiple colors!" in 20 reviews
  • "Probably this is the most comfortable lip product I've ever used. Very smooth, has nice moisture effect and looks good on the lips. Very easy to aply even without a mirror. Smells nice. Makes my lips softer and gives light color. Best for natural everyday look. Love it! " in 14 reviews
  • "I love the Clinique chubby sticks! They're easy to use, hydrates your lips & so many colors to chose from. The crayola packaging I think is not only super cute, but genius! This packaging just makes perfect sense! The chubby sticks are adult crayons!" in 11 reviews
A N.
Review for: Wild Strawberry, Razzmatazz, Mauvelous, Mango Tango, Melon, Pink Sherbert, Tickle Me Pink more...
These are somehow not as good as the full size Clinique lip crayons. I bought the sample set and I just didn’t love the color selection or the formula. A lot of them were super sheer.
Gracie
Review for: Other more...
I don't remember all the colors I have tried of this but they were nice shades and there is a fairly wide variety of them. This product definitely feels high quality and is very moisturizing and stays on forever but looks kinda weird when you actually use is and I'm not a big fan.
Dana K.
I love my chubby sticks. There is a wide array of colors to match any need. Its not as heavily pigmented as a lipstick but it's heavy enough. Gives enough color for an easy casual look. Very flattering and has become my go to for the office, running errands, or a fun night out.
Lua F.
Revere, MA
Review for: Mango Tango more...
I was really curious to try this one, and I liked a lot, but I think I chose the wrong color because was really weird in lips, I loved the texture, how smell, the package, I just chose one weird color. I really wanna buy the red one!
Mady T.
Palm Coast , FL
Review for: Wild Strawberry more...
These are great. Not drying or anything. I usually use them to enhance my natural lip colour a bit more on my more natural days. It works great and it’s lasted me a rather good amount of time so I’m not complaining
Angela D.
Disappointed in the "limited edition" as there was only about two different shades from the original chubby sticks. Packaging was cute with the Crayola collaboration but I wish they had different shades and not the same ones they carry. No pleased.
Vanessa A.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Mauvelous more...
Very moisturizing lip balm that has mango and shea butters in it. Great for dry lips to make them soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen. Great for everyday wear. Nice subtle day look.
Sam S.
Review for: Mauvelous more...
Yessssssss!!!!! This chubby stick is my fav! I use it almost every day! It’s the perfect “on-the-go” lipstick that also can double as a colored chapstick!! It’s also the perfect size to keep in your purse!
Amanda H.
Frankfort, IN
This chubby stick is a lip balm a lip stick a gloss all in one! I love it! 17.50 a stick, many great colors, makes lips soft and supple too clinique always gives free gifts too so you can't go wrong !
Brennan N.
Denton, TX
Review for: Tickle Me Pink, Mauvelous more...
A thick formula with a lot of color punch! I got this from my mom because it wasn't her color, and it's one of the brightest pinks I own. It doesn't smudge, but it isn't the most detailed of applications, so it has some wiggle room!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute