BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

• Is this long lasting ? How long before you have to reapply?1 Answers
  • Tem alta fixação?1 Answers
  • I think these are adorable! But do they have a strong sce...1 Answers
Crayola™ for Clinique Chubby Stick™ For Lips
  • "5 stars because the cubby lips are very pigmented, easy to apply, and lightweight yet moisturizing. It's a little more oily than I wish it would be but that doesn't stop my love for the chubby sticks. They are comparable to a tinted chapstick like baby lips, but they are way more pigmented than baby lips. My fave moisturizing lip product right now. " in 41 reviews
  • "Color and moisture combined for a great lippy! I love the intensity, and my lips feel so soft. I wouldn't buy this if you're looking for long lasting color, but definitely a great colored balm alternative. I will buy more of these in multiple colors!" in 20 reviews
  • "Probably this is the most comfortable lip product I've ever used. Very smooth, has nice moisture effect and looks good on the lips. Very easy to aply even without a mirror. Smells nice. Makes my lips softer and gives light color. Best for natural everyday look. Love it! " in 14 reviews
  • "I love the Clinique chubby sticks! They're easy to use, hydrates your lips & so many colors to chose from. The crayola packaging I think is not only super cute, but genius! This packaging just makes perfect sense! The chubby sticks are adult crayons!" in 11 reviews
Kalee H.
Denham Spgs, LA
I had one of these in a bring pink color. I loved it . I had it for about 4 years so I recently decided to throw it away. It’s a great product. Stayed on my lips for a decent amount of time and was definitely vivid
Emma H.
Saint Louis, MO
Oh my goodness these are amazing! They look amazing on, and they’re super easy and fun to use! They’re unique and I really enjoy using mine. The pink color I have is gorgeous! Buy buy buy!!!
Jennifer H.
These are some of my favorite things! Long lasting color, fabulous shades from which to choose, and if you buy enough you usually get a great free gift bag with purchase!
madellen s.
State College
I’ve always been a HUGE fan of chubby sticks, so when I saw this cute set, I knew I couldn’t pass it up. It comes in a variety of shades and sheens and they’re so smooth!
Britni R.
I have loved these chubby sticks for lips ever since Clinique came out with this product. The colors are amazing and they go on smooth. You can wear this lipstick alone or sometimes I like to put on a lip liner and then apply the chubby stick! I love these sticks so much and highly recommend them.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
Review for: Wild Strawberry more...
I received this in a set from sephora. I absolutely adore these little lippies, they are so fun and cute! They are quite light and give a natural looking flush of color. These are worth their price tag 10fold!
A N.
Review for: Wild Strawberry, Razzmatazz, Mauvelous, Mango Tango, Melon, Pink Sherbert, Tickle Me Pink more...
These are somehow not as good as the full size Clinique lip crayons. I bought the sample set and I just didn’t love the color selection or the formula. A lot of them were super sheer.
Erica T.
Jacksonville Beach
My favorite lip color is Broadest Berry in this chubby stick. The color is beautiful and it feels amazing  on. I love the ease of the chubby stick. This lip color tends to stay a little longer than other lipsticks. If you love a berry lip, then this is a great product and color.
Karly P.
I love the Clinique chubby sticks. They provide great moisture and sheer color, so I don't have to worry about coloring outside the lines of my lips. The pointed tip is a bit hard to use when it is new, however, until it is worn down into something less pointy.
Austany M.
Tulare
I was not a fan of this at all! I love Clinique and there products but this does not work. I tried various colors and it would not stay on my lips. Not sure if you need to put a base on before and use it to add more color but not something I would buy again.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton , NB
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
Layla A.