BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
navdeep k.
I just loooove them ... they are so easy to apply .. and those beautiful colors ... my goshhhh 😍 they are the best chubby sticks
Bobbi T.
Newton , IA
I love that these brands came together in this collab. So awesome being an adult and getting to play with Crayola lip crayons!!
Gabby M.
I love the idea of the Crayola line because I'm a teacher. Found a color I love and I've stuck with it. Easy to apply and use
Alexis G.
Pompano Beach, FL
This collection is very pretty, I like that these are hydrating to my lips but they don't stay on my lips I have to re touch
Ashley S.
Moline, IL
Color was great, made my lips very soft! I love using one when I want some color but my lips are too dry for matte lip stick.
Erin L.
Petoskey, MI
One of my favorite and go-to lip products has been Cliniques chubby sticks. Love that they moisturize and have lasting color!
Tamara P.
I love this product because they make my lips look natural and people be complimenting on my lips and how beautiful it is!
Ashley T.
I love my chubby stick! It's a great one to have in your purse on the go. Application is super easy and it wears very well
atoor y.
Glenview, IL
Those are pretty good lip balms and are tinted for people who do not like matte lipsticks but still want a little of color.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
estos lapices son perfectos para el maquillaje diario para un maquillaje rapido facil de hacer , los colores son divertidos
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute