Crayola™ for Clinique Chubby Stick™ For Lips

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

• Is this long lasting ? How long before you have to reapply?1 Answers
  • Tem alta fixação?1 Answers
  • I think these are adorable! But do they have a strong scent? I kn...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heather K.
O Fallon, MO
Absolutely love these lip crayons, They keep my lips moist while giving some color. I love the variety of colors to choose from as well.
Ashley m.
Theodore, AL
Absolutely love this its great goes on smooth texture is smooth make it feel like nothings there so pretty I will buy this any day of the week
Diana V.
Elgin, TX
I love the convenience of these. Super easy to carry around and apply. The color ranges are great also. They Hoffer shades for all skin tones.
Cassie P.
Anderson, SC
Moisturizing lip wear and how cute is the fact they look like my childhood crayons most of them are sheer and very flattering to any skin tone
Lauren J.
This packaging is the cutest thing every! I love this for an everyday wash of color. They do not last long, but they are comfortable to wear.
Zaira M.
Irving, TX
These are some of my favorite lip products. All the colors are wonderful and feel like chapstick! They have some great staying power as well!
cecilia b.
Review for: Other more...
I actually really enjoy this product. It’s creamy and pretty simple to apply. I personally don’t enjoy chubby lipsticks but these are great.
Chelsey W.
Manassas, VA
I am pretty sure I have almost every chubby stick! I am so in love them with. Beautiful colors for everyday usage. Great simple packaging.
aaliyah m.
Although they break easy sometimes i love these because all the colors but my favorite colors Is the darker ones n sometimes the dark pinks
Leann D.
I love Clinique and this lipstick! Goes on smooth stays put for hours. I have a lot of the color to go with almost every one of my outfits!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute