BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
mia r.
Taylor tx
The colors are very bright it makes your eyes pop out you are the light of the room because of these colors so I recommend you get it.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
First of all how adorable are these. Who ever thought up this collaboration was a genius
It's a great product and so cute to show off.
Alithsa L.
Clinique one of my fav. Brand love the lipsticks the colors are so vibrant and go on nicely and smooth.. I personally liked it alot..
Jeneia P.
These are definitely a fun item to have in your collection they look like a box of crayola crayons but they are nice everyday shades
Penny H.
Sheer colors you can build on. They make your lips so soft. Would buy again. Good pricing and you can buy in the set or in singles.
Daniella H.
Review for: Razzmatazz more...
I love this and the tie in with Crayola makes me nostalgic. It is easy to apply. And stays on all day. I love the whole collection.
Karen C.
Annandale, VA
They are great, nice pigmentation, the variety of color is very nice
They last on lips a reasonable time
Great quality, great brand
Tammee J.
Louisville, KY
I'm actually not a fan. I know people that love these but I did not care for the color or texture of the one I tried. Disappointed.
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Mauvelous more...
One of the best chubby stick colors out of the whole collection. They aren't very pigmented but they do keep your lips moisturized
navdeep k.
I just loooove them ... they are so easy to apply .. and those beautiful colors ... my goshhhh 😍 they are the best chubby sticks
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute