BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Diana V.
Elgin, TX
I love the convenience of these. Super easy to carry around and apply. The color ranges are great also. They Hoffer shades for all skin tones.
Ashley m.
Theodore, AL
Absolutely love this its great goes on smooth texture is smooth make it feel like nothings there so pretty I will buy this any day of the week
Lauren J.
This packaging is the cutest thing every! I love this for an everyday wash of color. They do not last long, but they are comfortable to wear.
Zaira M.
Irving, TX
These are some of my favorite lip products. All the colors are wonderful and feel like chapstick! They have some great staying power as well!
Valentina N.
i bough one of this for my little sister so i think its funny and cool, they have good pigmentation and the price is good for their quality
aaliyah m.
Although they break easy sometimes i love these because all the colors but my favorite colors Is the darker ones n sometimes the dark pinks
Leann D.
I love Clinique and this lipstick! Goes on smooth stays put for hours. I have a lot of the color to go with almost every one of my outfits!
Chelsey W.
Manassas, VA
I am pretty sure I have almost every chubby stick! I am so in love them with. Beautiful colors for everyday usage. Great simple packaging.
cristol l.
Jersey City, NJ
Love chubby sticks colors are highly pigmemted , moisturizing & gorgeous so beautiful doesn't dry out your lips and is very long lasting.
Crystal W.
It just seemed expensive for the experience. It's nice, soft, smalls good but doesn't last and seems similar to its 9 dollar counterpart
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute