BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Lindsay J.
Clinique makes great products! Talked my mother into trying these a while back and it shocked her how nice they are. Lovely colors and leave your lips soft.
kayla y.
It was alright for a lipstick by clinique, usually my body doesnt mix well withtheir products but it worked well this time and the color was long lasting
Stephanie 🍓.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Melon, Tickle Me Pink, Mauvelous, Mango Tango more...
Very cute collab. I really like this idea and the lip products are a tint not very pigmented. I do like that they moisturize my lips throughout the day.
Sally D.
Clinique offers a lot of great color options for the chubby stick. Love that about it. Color feels like a chapstick or lip balm. Doesn't smudge easily.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Who needs a lip liner these crayola stick is all you need I line my lips then shade in look so plump and soft I have bought each and every one of them.
Kelsey B.
Maryville, TN
Wish I had all of these colors but only used it in Ulta one day so I need to go buy these! The color stayed on all day and wasn't drying or cracking
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I loved the first box that I bought so much, i bought two more when they went on sale at sephora! Very comfortable, a kiss of color. Very hydrating.
Brittney A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
The chubby sticks...minus the funny name. For like a charm. I have a brow one that I use for work and I love it. It's easy to apply and looks great.
Susana A.
Los Angeles
Review for: Wild Strawberry more...
Love this crayon is very soft in your lips and won’t take off I️ got them in every olor Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm
Mandi G.
Manhattan, KS
Great colors. I have the strawberry one. Great to just toss in your purse. Gives a little color that will go with any look. Very moisturizing also.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute