BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

• Is this long lasting ? How long before you have to reapply?1 Answers
  • Tem alta fixação?1 Answers
  • I think these are adorable! But do they have a strong scent? I kn...1 Answers
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
Love these. They are so hydrating for my lips. I have super chapped lips all the time and these are perfect. They are on the pricier side but if you find a staple color I think they are worth it.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely do love the chubby sticks just because of the all the colors and it is just so convenient to have in your purse. My only issue is that I wish it would last longer. Definitely not heavy duty but it does make your lips feel incredible
Nichole M.
My absolute favorite go to every day lipstick. Im out of these and it depresses me. The colors are amazing the moisturization is fantastic and the stick is even better. Completely recommend!
rosalia o.
Brooklyn, NY
Tengo que decir que me encanta estos !! El trabajo en el servicio al cliente (hablando todo el día) Necesito algo que va a durar, y este es el producto. Fui a Clinique.com y pedí dos colores. Fresa salvaje y rojo violeta, me gusta el buen brillo pero muy pigmentados. Sin duda, recomendaría estos palos cacho
hailey f.
these are my favorites, i would seriously buy every single one if i could !!!! they are so great

yes they met my expectations and i'm repeated user of them!!!

jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA
Okay so these crayola lipsticks are so so so cute !! I like how they can last you a whole lot ! 😍😍😍 when you eat , it would still be there . I really recommend this product !!! 😍😍😍
Katelyn C.
Ames, Iowa
Review for: Mauvelous more...
I absolutely LOVE the Clinique Chubby Sticks! The color is great and they have so many uses! Definitely a multi use beauty product!
Yolonda B.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
I love these chubbies!! They are amazing! They are hydrating and moisturizing And give some color pay off. There are a bunch of colors to choose from as well!!
Danielle C.
Westbury, NY
Such an awesome collection. Fuzzy wuzzy is my absolute favorite. Great texture and feel as well as an amazing color payoff!! Hydrating and long lasting too!
Makenzie B.
Jasper
The chubby sticks are amazing! I have used several different colors and have never been disappointed! They are very pigmented and are perfect for long wear!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute